- Fashion, Market and Materiality Along the Seams of Clothing. Andersson, Therése // Culture Unbound: Journal of Current Cultural Research;2011, Vol. 3, p13
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including consumption behaviour of clothing buyers, analysis of Swedish fashion business, and the mobilization of Denmark for its fashion industry.
- The Wonders of Mesh Constructed Garments. // Military Technology;2014, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p48
The article focuses on benefits and reasons behind the manufacturing of garments with holes which include moist transport to keep the body dry during work and insulation of body from heat, and further offers information on the company Aclima which offers net constructed garments.
- DRESS YOUR AGE. Fetto, John // American Demographics;Sep2002, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p11
Presents the results of an Internet poll on consumers' preference in clothing and dressing their age in the U.S. as of 2002. Percentage who say they use their wardrobe to add or subtract a few years from their age; Percentage of women who dress in the hope that people will think they are...
- Sun (dress) worshippers. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/9/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 6, p2
Provides information on the behavior and attitudes of consumers on sundresses. Why summer sundress is a perennial favorite; Practical side of wearing sundress; Advantages of sundresses.
- Prom Leads Way At Americasmart. Thurman, Elizabeth // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/4/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 49, p13
The article reports on the apparel market at AmericasMart Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia which ended on August 31, 2009. It notes that the company Prom stand out during the apparel market. According to buyers and sales representatives that the apparel market was successful due to social occasion...
- Development of Fashion Buyers in Clothing Industry in China. // China Textile Leader;Jun2012, Issue 6, p160
This article described the current situation of development for fashion buyer at home and abroad. On account of the certain gap with foreign developed countries on fashion buyers, the author put forward some view points for improving integrity level of fashion buyers.
- What Your Buyers Want. Dale, Shane // Stitches Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p46
The article discusses the views of six decorators and buyers in the apparel markets for 2010. According to the author, health care uniforms, baby attire, and streetwears are the wants of the buyers from their decorators. It also offers information on the buyer's perspective, the best time to...
- Immediates Remain In Focus At Accessories Shows. Tell, Caroline // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/11/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 99, p9
The article discusses buying trends in recent accessories shows in New York. As reported, exhibitors were spirited while buyers remained cautious at the Accessorie Circuit and AccessoriestheShow fairs. Nadia Lee, sale representative for Adia Kibur, said items are selling, but the stores are...
- BEGINNER'S LUCK. Pallay, Jessica // DNR: Daily News Record;2/11/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p30
The article presents the views of experts on how to get clothing labels noticed in a saturated fashion market. Ryan Rocca, the streetwear director at Magic asks young brands to reach out to buyers through postcards before trade shows, and to customize their booths to draw attention. Jerry Meng...