Classic Style Fresh Face
- Developments digest. // Colourage;Jul96, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p27
Discusses developments in textile processing. Computerized yarn dyeing; Wet oxidation; Effluent purification and effluent recycling at the dyeing machine; Development of the MK18 jet-dyeing machine.
- To keep. // Redbook;Dec96, Vol. 188 Issue 2, p29
Presents tips on how to keep synthetic and jersey fabrics cling free.
- Trickle-down innovation. Wright, Tim // Nonwovens Industry;Jun2014, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p8
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses various reports within the issue on topics related to nonwoven fabrics industry.
- Woven Fabrics: Recent Developments and Future Applications. Wechsler, Thomas // Medical Device Technology;Jun2003, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p35
Explores the developments and applications of woven synthetic fabrics in medical and biotechnology industry. Development of materials; Progress in weaving technology and binding patterns; Improvements in textile finishing; Developments in the fabrication of components.
- Demystifying technical fabrics. Gabbard, Andrea // Women's Sports & Fitness;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p71
Features moisture-management synthetic fabrics used in high-performance base-layer clothing. Includes coolmax; Dryline; Drymax; Berber; Glenpile; Polartec Fleece; Entrant; Gore-Tex; Silmond. INSET: Fabricspeak, by A.G..
- Ultrasuede's new dimension. Gilbert, Daniela // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/29/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 40, p10
Focuses on the Ultrasuede fabric used by fashion designers in the United States for their apparel collections. Key features and dimensional effects; Fashion value; Advantages over suede; Wide range of finishes and ornamentation techniques for the fabric.
- New roadbed companion for dirt, sand: Carpeting. Black, Tom // American City & County;Nov97, Vol. 112 Issue 12, p48
Focuses on the effort which conducted among counties in Georgia, carpet manufacturers and the Georgia Department of transportation to use synthetic fibers such as used carpet materials as bonding agents for dirt and sand roadbeds. Identification of the counties; Intentions of the effort; Testing...
- Synthetic and rayon textiles exports up 39% in Feb. // Colourage;Apr2000, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p108
Reports on the increased value of synthetic fabrics and rayon exports from India in February 2000.
- Fibres. // Colourage;Mar2001, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p46
Presents the abstract of the study "Bulky Nonwoven Fabric," by O. Yamaguchi, S. Fukuda, et al published from the European Patent Applications dated March 1997.