Let it Snow!
- Catching air. // Shape;Jan97, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p102
Presents women's clothes suitable for snow sports. Pants lined with moisture-wicking liner; Waterproof pants; Vest with insulated shell.
- DOWNHILL PURSUITS. Alleyne, Sonia // Black Enterprise;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p162
Provides information on clothing options for skiing. Description of clothing needed for skiing; Popular feature in most clothing.
- 2009 Underwear Outlook. Koenig, Gillian // DNR: Daily News Record;11/3/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 44, p20
The article presents the forecast from NPD Group Inc. on the sales of men's underwear for 2008-2009. The sales of men's underwear are expected to decline further until 2009 as a result of the global financial crisis, while the unit share volume of men's underwear at department and specialty...
- Layering Up. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Mar2007, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p24
The article discusses snow sports apparel featured at the industry's trade show. Several brands have focuses on layered clothing, such as Under Armour and Eesa. By incorporating the latest fiber technology into snow sport-specific apparel, companies have created clothing that provides more than...
- Top Sales Decrease as Bottoms Gain Marketshare. Bussell, Mary Krista // DNR: Daily News Record;4/19/99, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p25
The article provides forecast on tops and bottoms sales ratio for several clothing products in the U.S. young men's market, including knit and woven shirts, T-shirt, and urban youth brands.
- Planning in turbulent times. Gray, Andi // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/16/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p11
The article discusses important principles for effective business planning in moment of crisis in Connecticut. The primary rule in conceptualizing effective planning in difficult time is to acknowledge the primary objective of the business. It also important to always review the financial...
- Portfolio. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Western Edition;3/27/95, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p40
Informs about the products in undergarments and candies. Details on their features.
- Clothes that LIGHT up your life. Higgins, Amy; Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;2/20/2003, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p37
Introduces smart clothing. Details of the technology integrated into the clothing; Other technologies for clothing.
- Researchers Debut Musical T-Shirt. // Music Trades;Jan2007, Vol. 154 Issue 12, p32
This article offers information on a wearable instrument shirt that was developed by a team of Australian researchers and engineers from the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization.