- Red Hot. Schneider-Levy, Barbara // FN: Footwear News;5/31/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 19, p32
An interview with Aki Iwasaki, designer of American work footwear brand Red Wing Shoe Co. Inc., is presented. When asked about the importance of made-in-America products to Japanese consumers, he says that for Japanese, the country of origin is an important factor and they like the products...
- Local Shoe Stores to Start Trucking Boots to Customers. Zion, Lee // San Diego Business Journal;05/22/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p64
Reports that outlets of Red Wing Shoe Co. in San Diego, California have launched their mobile footwear service. Way for customers to try their work boots; Selling arrangements with employers; Target markets for the Red Wing Shoes outlets' mobile service.
- Rocky Files Lawsuit Against Red Wing Over "Made in U.S.A.". Newman, Eric // FN: Footwear News;5/15/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 20, p2
The article reports on a lawsuit filed by Rocky Shoes & Boots Inc. against Red Wing Shoe Co., alleging that the latter improperly and deceptively marketed the former's brands as being produced in the U.S. Locations of Red Wing stores where marketing and promotional efforts allegedly misled...
- 5 PICKS. Russak, Brian; Abel, Katie; Schneider-Levy, Barbara // FN: Footwear News;5/23/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 21, p22
Presents news briefs related to the footwear industry as of May 23, 2005. Information on the book "4 Inches," that will benefit the Elton John AIDS Foundation; Shoes featured at the stores of Stuart Weitzman; Boot sculptures that will be unveiled by Red Wing Shoe Co.
- WINGED UP. // Hot Bike;Apr2010, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p104
The article evaluates the Red Wing Moc-Toe boots from Red Wing Boots.
- Chic Kickers. Galan, Alex // Advocate;Nov2009, Issue 1032, p36
The article presents news briefs about the footwear industry. Red Wing Shoe Company partnered with J. Crew to relaunch the Irish Setter Boot style. Rapper Jay-Z designed his own boot for Rocawear. The Japanese footwear brand Sophnet partnered with Danner Shoe Mfg. Company to produce the Light Boot.
- Red Wing Shoes. Amato-McCoy, Deena M. // Apparel Magazine;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p42
This article presents a profile of Red Wing Shoes, a footwear company based in Red Wing, Minnesota. Founded in 1905, Red Wing Shoes produces thousands of boots annually. The company established a plan to expand its operation. It also adopted an enterprise resource planning system to integrate...
- ODD COUPLE. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;8/2/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 30, p102
Reports on a licensing agreement between Vasque and B. Jays regarding the outdoor footwear business of Vasque in the U.S. Terms of the agreement; Sales performance of the outdoor business of Vasque in 2003; Business strategies of B. Jays to improve the sales of the footwear products of Vasque.
- safety footwear. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Nov2012, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p46
The article offers brief information on several safety footwear including Keen Inc.'s Wenatchee full-featured work boot, Red Wing Shoe Co. Inc.'s Irish Setter Work footwear, and Georgia Boot Inc.'s updated DiamondTra collection.