- Red Hot. Schneider-Levy, Barbara // FN: Footwear News;5/31/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 19, p32
An interview with Aki Iwasaki, designer of American work footwear brand Red Wing Shoe Co. Inc., is presented. When asked about the importance of made-in-America products to Japanese consumers, he says that for Japanese, the country of origin is an important factor and they like the products...
- Local Shoe Stores to Start Trucking Boots to Customers. Zion, Lee // San Diego Business Journal;05/22/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p64
Reports that outlets of Red Wing Shoe Co. in San Diego, California have launched their mobile footwear service. Way for customers to try their work boots; Selling arrangements with employers; Target markets for the Red Wing Shoes outlets' mobile service.
- 5 PICKS. Russak, Brian; Abel, Katie; Schneider-Levy, Barbara // FN: Footwear News;5/23/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 21, p22
Presents news briefs related to the footwear industry as of May 23, 2005. Information on the book "4 Inches," that will benefit the Elton John AIDS Foundation; Shoes featured at the stores of Stuart Weitzman; Boot sculptures that will be unveiled by Red Wing Shoe Co.
- WINGED UP. // Hot Bike;Apr2010, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p104
The article evaluates the Red Wing Moc-Toe boots from Red Wing Boots.
- Chic Kickers. Galan, Alex // Advocate;Nov2009, Issue 1032, p36
The article presents news briefs about the footwear industry. Red Wing Shoe Company partnered with J. Crew to relaunch the Irish Setter Boot style. Rapper Jay-Z designed his own boot for Rocawear. The Japanese footwear brand Sophnet partnered with Danner Shoe Mfg. Company to produce the Light Boot.
- Red Wing Shoes. Amato-McCoy, Deena M. // Apparel Magazine;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p42
This article presents a profile of Red Wing Shoes, a footwear company based in Red Wing, Minnesota. Founded in 1905, Red Wing Shoes produces thousands of boots annually. The company established a plan to expand its operation. It also adopted an enterprise resource planning system to integrate...
- ODD COUPLE. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;8/2/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 30, p102
Reports on a licensing agreement between Vasque and B. Jays regarding the outdoor footwear business of Vasque in the U.S. Terms of the agreement; Sales performance of the outdoor business of Vasque in 2003; Business strategies of B. Jays to improve the sales of the footwear products of Vasque.
- safety footwear. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Nov2012, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p46
The article offers brief information on several safety footwear including Keen Inc.'s Wenatchee full-featured work boot, Red Wing Shoe Co. Inc.'s Irish Setter Work footwear, and Georgia Boot Inc.'s updated DiamondTra collection.
- Foot Protection. Cable, Josh // Occupational Hazards;Aug2006, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p44
The article presents information on several protective footwear including Sketchers Work footwear from Skechers USA, Steel-toe Boots from Red Wing Shoe Co. and Meridian waterproof boots from LaCrosse Safety & Industrial.