- BUILDING A BRAND. O'Hara, Kristy J. // Smart Business Atlanta;Dec2011, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p10
The article focuses on how the manufacturer of products for golfers and runners Mizuno USA Inc. built a strong brand name for their products . Bob Puccini, president of Mizuno USA Inc. says that the company directly reached customers through a performance-fitting system for golf clubs and a Run...
- Top 4 slip, but still hold lead in sporting goods. // Discount Store News;10/4/93, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p56
Ranks the top brands of sporting goods based on a survey of store managers in the United States for 1993. Ranking by region; Ranking by managers of Wal-Mart, Kmart and Target; Coleman; Wilson; Spalding; Zebco; Huffy; More.
- Cool clothes! // Self;Feb2003, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p71
Features the Mizuno's Breath Thermo running apparel. Ability of the apparel to turn perspiration into heat through a chemical process in the fabric.
- Man Utd tops Euro brand value table. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);2/8/2001, p5
Reports on the results of a research conducted by Future Brand, which found out that Manchester United PLC is the most valuable sporting brand name in Europe. Estimated market share value of the company within the European sporting goods industry; Overview on the strength of the Manchester...
- FAST FEET. Rubinfeld, Jenny // Newsweek;8/19/2002, Vol. 140 Issue 8, p60
Reviews the SDM Tailwind by Nike, which clips onto your running sneakers and provides all the monitoring functions of a treadmill. Features, including accumulated milage storage; Mention of the higher-tech SDM Triax 100; Cost.
- the natural gym bag. Latona, Valerie // Vegetarian Times;Jan2001, Issue 281, p78
Suggests several items for various exercise activities. Things needed in a yoga class; Essential things for a runner; Items needed by a cyclist.
- TREADMILLS. // Good Housekeeping;Jan2015, Vol. 260 Issue 1, p78
The article briefly evaluates several treadmills including the Horizon Elite T9, the Proform 600C, and the Spirit XT385.
- Harnessing trend intelligence. Lloyd, Louise // Marketing (00253650);10/12/2011 PR Essays, p7
An essay is presented on the development of brands of meaningful relationships with consumers by tapping into emerging trends such as social media and gaming.
- THE FUTURE OF RUNNING CONTINUES TO LOOK BRIGHT. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jul2014, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p26
The article reports on the trends in the sports clothing for the Spring 2014 in the U.S. IT is noted that while many vendors see a toning down and a cleaner approach than past years, color has taken over the running industry within the past several years. It is mentioned that citron has become a...