THE SLIPPERY SLOPE TO MASS
- Brands maintaining value. // Golf World;8/26/2005, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p2
Presents a chart depicting the prices of several sporting goods brands in the U.S. as of August 2005.
- Top 4 slip, but still hold lead in sporting goods. // Discount Store News;10/4/93, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p56
Ranks the top brands of sporting goods based on a survey of store managers in the United States for 1993. Ranking by region; Ranking by managers of Wal-Mart, Kmart and Target; Coleman; Wilson; Spalding; Zebco; Huffy; More.
- Speedo Operates Undercover. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/10/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the Axcelerate Engineered by Speedo underwear to be launched by Warnaco Group in March 2005. Background on research for the creation of the underwear brand; Estimated number of department and specialty stores where the brand would be distributed; Range of the wholesale prices of the...
- Roittner im Ofenloch. // Housewares;Sep2003 Supplement, p6
Provides information on a branded store Roittner Im Ofenloch, which deals in glass, porcelain, ceramics and kitchenware in Salzburg, Austria. Variety of brands available at the store; Information on the availability of occasional products at the store.
- OAK BRANCHES OUT INTO MANHATTAN. Wilhelm, Maisie // DNR: Daily News Record;2/11/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p45
The article reports that Brooklyn, New York City-based specialty store Oak has opened its third door in Bond Street, near the Bowery area, Manhattan, New York City. According to co-owner Jeff Madalena, the Manhattan space carries new lines such as Trasteverine and Lips Jeans, in addition to the...
- Teen news. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Sep2002, Vol. 170 Issue 9, p17
Focuses on the dissatisfaction of young female viewers on feminine television commercials in Australia. Theme of advertisements; Consideration of personal style and brand names in the selection of products; Preference of adults in shopping at specialty stores.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // American Snowmobiler;Nov2005, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p103
Presents the results of a survey conducted by "AmSnow" on snowmobiling. Most common snowmobile brand owned; Importance of price to snowmobile purchasing; Key features that are important when purchasing a product; Membership in a snowmobile club.
- Emphasising price could undo all your hard work on branding. Ritson, Mark // Marketing (00253650);1/9/2003, p16
Focuses on effects of the price of companies products that the consumer pay on branding. Definitions of brands and commodities; Techniques by which commodity can be transferred to brand; Impact of companies brand promotions on its brand.
- Is It Worth It? // Scholastic Scope;1/30/2012, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p16
The article presents a debate on whether brand-name products are worth their hefty price.