Spreading Some CHRISTMAS CHEER?
- Adidas streamlines design, picks global director. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/10/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 28, p14
Reports on the efforts of Adidas-Salomon AG to boost its Adidas brand with the appointment of Michael Michalsky as global creative director. Responsibilities of Michalsky; Career achievements; Financial performance of Adidas in 1999.
- Hainer Bullish on Future. HENNING, KRISTEN // FN: Footwear News;4/5/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p2
The article offers information on the business of Adidas AG. The company expects to earn higher profits by implementing growth plans in 2010. Adidas AG had suffered losses in the previous year, and had to undertake cost cutting actions, like reduction in inventory. Herbert Hainer, the chief...
- TOP 10 back-to-school trends. // Seventeen;Sep2008, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p43
The article offers information on several printed sneakers including the Rocket Dog from Dillard's, skater from Etnies, and spotted from Adidas Originals
- Sole Tech Tries Limited Run on Ã©S, Boosts Etnies Apparel. HAMANAKA, KARI // Orange County Business Journal;2/17/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on a limited-edition run tested by footwear company Sole Technology Inc. for Ã©S skate shoe brand, which it put on hold in late 2012.
- The Right Stuff. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;6/18/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 24, p14
The article focuses on the efforts being done by footwear companies to promote environmental awareness. Nike plans to launch several eco-friendly products, such as the Air Zoom Affinity rubber shoes. Among the eco-friendly efforts done by Sole Technology are the installation of solar panels on...
- Commuter Culture. Cass, Meghan // FN: Footwear News;10/6/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 38, p20
The article reports on the move of the footwear firms in offering alternative commuting programs like carpooling. The move aims to reduce carbon footprint and help employees save on fuel costs. The approach has also encouraged staffers to rethink their schedule as well as forced employers to...
- Sole Technology Streamlines to Tap Widening Market. HAMANAKA, KARI // Orange County Business Journal;4/29/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p1
The article focuses on expansion of the skate shoe and apparel company, Sole Technology Inc. It states that the research backbone which the company believes, gives it a useful edge over other skate shoe brands that moved from Lake Forest to China in 2011 to get closer to the manufacturing...
- Untergrund. // Textilwirtschaft;2/2/2012, Issue 5, p194
The article discusses a party organized by sports goods company Adidas Originals in honor of the launch of their blog.
- Adidas Targets America. BEAUDRY, JENNIFER ERNST // FN: Footwear News;11/15/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 42, p2
The article offers information on the flourishing business of Adidas Originals footwear line from Adidas AG in the U.S. According to Herbert Hainer, chief executive officer (CEO) the company outperformed in the Adidas Originals business including, the soccer and training categories. It mentions...