RIDDELL HELMET SUES Schutt for infringement
- THE NFL ON TRIAL. Hild, Harry // Harvard Political Review;Spring2013, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p19
The article reports on the player safety issues in the National Football League (NFL) in the U.S. It highlights the class-action case filed by former players against NFL and helmet maker Riddell Inc. They claim that the league and Riddell knowingly hid details regarding the inadequacy of rules...
- Compaq Disputes MPEG-2 Patent Claim. Iler, David // Multichannel News;12/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p106
Reports the lawsuit filed against Compaq Computer Corp. for alleged patent infringement of MPEG-2 video compression standards in the United States. Complainants of the lawsuits; Context of the complaint; Comments of the senior manager of Compaq on the allegations; Account on the General...
- HSBC's Household in Patent Case. // American Banker;12/1/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 229, p20
States that HSBC Holdings Plc asked the U.S. district court in Wilmington, Del. to rule on a patent infringement case involving its Household International unit and on the validity of patents at Affinity's decisionmaking.com unit. Indication that class action lawsuits in Washington state are...
- Patent system running amok. Levenson, M. David // Microlithography World;May2003, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p24
Editorial. Discusses the increase in lawsuits regarding the patent systems over aspects of lithographic technology in the U.S. Patent infringement claims filed by Nikon against ASML; Effect of the lawsuits on the competition between lithography companies; Purpose of a patent.
- Speedus claims Alltel, Verizon violate patents in offering wireless TV. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;6/12/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p9
The article reports on the lawsuit filed by CellularVision Technology & Telecommunications L.P. against Alltel Corp. and Verizon Wireless over alleged patent infringements involving the transmission of television to a wireless phone. A wholly owned subsidiary of Speedus Corp., CellularVision...
- ESpeed Expands Patent Litigation Strategy. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;7/14/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p1
Reports on U.S.-based securities company eSpeed Inc.'s patent-infringement suit filed against another security company BrokerTec. Market share of eSpeed in the electronic U.S. Treasury arena; Outline of the patent and its number in the lawsuit; Benefits of the patent to eSpeed.
- Particularizing Patent Pleading: Pleading Patent Infringement in a Post-Twombly World. Moore, Jonathan L. // Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal;Spring2010, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p451
The article explores the impact of the changes related to pleading in civil litigation on the pleading requirements for patent infringement litigation in the U.S. The author observes that changing pleading standards will present a mechanism for curbing litigation abuse. Additionally, he believes...
- Breaking News:. // Electronic Education Report;10/10/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p1
No abstract available.
- Dealmakers & Dealbreakers. Wickham, Rhonda // Wireless Week;7/1/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p6
The author reflects on the effects of patent infringement lawsuits among IP holders. It states on the efforts of IP holders to win the case which costs billion of dollars. In addition, technology firms use the buying patent strategy in order to have claims on infringement. It cites of the...