SOLES4SOULS: Donated Shoes Landed on eBay
- FASHION REDUX. Taylor, Sarah // FN: Footwear News;6/7/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 22, p24
Focuses on the growth of orders for the Thunderbird shoe being manufactured by the U.S.-based Minnetonka Moccasin company. Factor which led to the increase of orders for the Thunderbird shoe; Increase in sales of Thunderbird shoes in selected U.S. retail stores; Retail price of the Thunderbird...
- Copy Cats. Sammon, Lindsay E.; courtesy of GETTY IMAGES // FN: Footwear News;2/2/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p26
The article discusses the impact of celebrity teens on the footwear industry. It has been stated that celebrity stars such as Demi Lovato, Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift are giving footwear sales a much needed boost in a down market. For example, in 2008's Disney TV movie "Camp Rock"...
- COMFORT BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;1/28/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p63
This section offers news briefs concerning the footwear industry. Hush Puppies will debut its Incline comfort technology in the Decorum Collection of shoes and boots. Australian work brand Blundstone has come out with Blog, a companion unisex clog for everyday used. Minneapolis, Minnesota-based...
- Minnetonka Plots New Moves. HENNING, KRISTEN // FN: Footwear News;3/10/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p7
The article focuses on the plan of the family-owned footwear company Minnetonka Moccasin Co. Inc. to branch out from its core classic styles in New York. The company's effort of collaborating with other brands and intention of acquiring other products is mentioned. The company's strong financial...
- Executive Report. // FN: Footwear News;9/8/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 31, p4
The article presents views of several footwear industry executives including Danny Wasserman of Tip Top Shoes, Mandy Cabot of Dansko and David Miller of Minnetonka Moccasin, regarding the steps taken by them for success. Topics discussed include need to investment of Tip Top to become part of...
- Thunder's Roll. Schneider-Levy, Barbara // FN: Footwear News;8/10/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 28, p52
The article offers brief information on the Thunderbird moccasin by Minnetonka Moccasin Co. Inc.
- MINNETONKA MOCCASIN CO., INC. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p145
The article profiles Minnetonka Moccasin Co. Inc., a company selling moccasins, fringe, sandals, shearing, boots, slippers, hats and accessories. The company prides itself with its classic design and free-spirited heritage combined with comfortable and casual American style. Minnetonka Moccasin...
- Pallotta Sues HIV/AIDS Service Providers. Wright, Ellen // Lesbian News;Jan2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p19
Reports on the lawsuit filed by the Pallota TeamWorks to stop the AIDS/Lifecycle Ride in California. Refusal in renewing contract due to large cost overruns; Lack of agreement on reasonable financial controls; Selection of AIDS Project Los Angeles as beneficiary of the California AIDS Ride.
- What $100 Buys in…Minneapolis. // Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel (Newsweek LLC);May2010, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p30
The article evaluates several products from Minneapolis, including rubber bands from Russell + Hazel, key chain from Minnetonka Moccasin, and bath soak from J.R. Watkins.