Under Armour Launches "ATHLETE'S RUN" CAMPAIGN
- UNDER ARMOUR BETTING BIG ON SUPER BOWL AD. Di Meglio, Francesca // FN: Footwear News;2/4/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on Under Armour's Super Bowl television spot. The ad marked the beginning of the most significant product launch in the company's history. Under Armour's highly anticipated line of performance training shoes - the Proto Power, Proto Speed and Proto Evade - will debut in May...
- True confessions of a Super Bowl ad virgin. Battista, Steve // Advertising Age;2/4/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p44
In this column, Steve Battista, Director of Marketing for Under Armour, reflects on his first time experience in Super Bowl advertising. He discusses how performance footwear was the focus of the advertising campaign. The U.S. securities industry, worried about the costs of the ad campaign,...
- the big push. // Advertising Age;4/26/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 18, p56
This article reports that Grendha Shoes Corp. has unveiled a fast-paced commercial in the U.S. for its footwear. There are plenty of action shots of amateur athletes, but Grendha's real focus is after the game, when athletes can relax in Rider sandals. Print will run in ESPN the Magazine.
- The Shoe Diaries. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Western Edition;11/08/99, Vol. 49 Issue 45, p28
Features the advertising campaign for online shoe retailer Nordstromshoes.com. Agency which handled the campaign; Target market; Description of television commercials.
- Horizontal vault? // Advertising Age;6/15/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p76
Presents an image from the television advertising campaign for Addidas' Universal's FootAction USA. Details of the advertisements which were created by DDB Needham Worldwide.
- Alternative Advertising Formats for Cable Television. Keown, Charles F.; Freunschuh, Leslie // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1985, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p175
In a factorial experiment using two lengths of time (2Â½ and 4 minutes) and two types of format (segmentedâ€”individual story line for each product, and nonsegmentedâ€”single story line for all products), student subjects were shown cable television commercials featuring five...
- The kids krunch. // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p17
Reports on developments in the childrens' market of network television, cable, spot television and print. Marketplace's ways in correcting anomalies arising from rising demand for television time and dwindling ratings. CPM increase of up to 40 percent for commercial time.
- Upfront may get busier this week. Burgi, Michael // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p22
Reports on advertising activities for cable television networks on the second week of July, 1993. Advertising agencies opting to wait after the holiday weekend to sit down and negotiate with the networks; Comments from an exucutive from USA Networks; Baseball as the area of concentration for...
- TV ad contest adds 2 `firsts.' // Automotive News;8/25/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5728, p2
Reports that the Television Bureau of Advertising is making two changes in its 1998 automotive TV commercial competition. The name as MAX awards; The cash awards for best-of-show winners.