NIKE, INC. WEATHERS STORM
- Earnings Reports. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;12/22/2006, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the financial performance of companies in the sporting goods industry. In the 13-week period ended October 28, 2006, net sales of DSW increased by 9.9%. The Finish Line Inc. has posted a net income of U.S.$11.3 million for the 39 weeks ended November 25, 2006. A revenue...
- Nike Net Up 8% in 2nd Qtr. Beckett, Whitney // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/21/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 130, p2
The article reports on the financial performance of sportswear manufacturer Nike Inc. for the second quarter of 2006. The company's earnings climbed 8% in the second quarter, driven by strong sales and a retroactive tax benefit. The company's earnings grew to $325.6 million, or $1.28 per diluted...
- Company Overview. // Adidas-Salomon AG SWOT Analysis;Mar2005, p4
Presents an overview of Adidas-Salomon AG, a worldwide producer of sporting goods and holds a leading position in the industry. Revenues generated in fiscal year ended December 2003; Location of headquarters; Names of major brands.
- ECrusade puts Nike 10K challenge on track. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/18/2005, p17
This article informs that the sportswear firm Nike Inc. has roped in 4,000 runners for its annual Nike Hong Kong 10K Challenge, just three days after it launched an interactive campaign. The race, which was first held in 1998, has become the largest sports meet of its kind in Hong Kong. Over 75...
- Company Overview. // Adidas-Salomon AG SWOT Analysis;April 2004, p4
Presents an overview of Adidas-Salomon AG, a worldwide producer of sporting goods, which holds a leading position in the industry. Revenues generated for the year ending December 2003; Brands through which the company markets its products.
- DATAMONITOR: NIKE, Inc. // NIKE, Inc. SWOT Analysis;May2009, p1
The article presents an overview of Nike Inc., the leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel and equipment for sports and fitness activities. Company overview, including revenues recorded during the financial year (FY) 2008, net profit and operating profit, is...
- NIKE, Inc. // NIKE, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Mar2012, p1
A company profile of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories designer, marketer and distributor Nike Inc. is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A business analysis is provided which...
- San Francisco Treat. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Jul2004, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p42
Features sporting goods retailer Sports Basement which is based in San Francisco, California. Founders of the business; Estimation of the annual sales of the company; Sports brands offered by the retailer; Advertising strategies used by the company.
- Top 4 slip, but still hold lead in sporting goods. // Discount Store News;10/4/93, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p56
Ranks the top brands of sporting goods based on a survey of store managers in the United States for 1993. Ranking by region; Ranking by managers of Wal-Mart, Kmart and Target; Coleman; Wilson; Spalding; Zebco; Huffy; More.