Thomson Learning Makes Major Investment in WebCT
- Read 'em and steep. // Buildings;Jan1997, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p26
Presents a listing of on-line magazines which can be read during a virtual coffee break.
- In Search of Canadian Materials. Tooth, John // School Libraries in Canada;2003, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p30
Focuses on Canada's only Internet-based online journal 'CM: Canadian Review of Materials.' Services provide by the journal; Web address of the journal; Advantages of the journal for students and teachers.
- Inside the WSJ interactive edition. Kirsner, Scott // Editor & Publisher;03/28/98 Supplement, Vol. 131 Issue 13, p4
Profiles the electronic journal Wall Street Journal Interactive Edition. Digital circulation; Advertising revenues; Original reporting. INSET: WSJIE: The statistics..
- Resources. Maurer, Rolf // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/1/95, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p30
Presents literature related to online services. Includes `The Online 100: Online Magazine's Field Guide to the 100 Most Important Online Databases,' by Mick O'Leary; `Copyright Clearance Center's CCC,' by the Open Market, Inc.; `Stock Photo Deskbook (Fifth Edition)'.
- Book reviews. Bieker, Richard F. // Financial Services Review;1998, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p218
Reviews the electronic journal `The Wall Street Journal Interactive Edition.'
- Drop into our Web. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Dec96, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p3
Announces the World Wide Web site of the periodical `Nutrition Action Health Letter.'
- WALL STREET JOURNAL DEBUTS PERSONAL PORTFOLIO WITH MARKET DATA. // Worldwide Databases;Jul99, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p2
Reports the portfolio expansion of the Wall Street Journal Interactive Edition in Princeton, New Jersey. Provision of a customized view on global investments; List of innovative features expanding the global focus of the Web site; Account on the establishment and operation of the Interactive...
- On multimedia, teamwork and the San Rafael Community Express. MacLeod, John // T H E Journal;Nov93, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p96
Details how 12 junior high school students produced a multimedia magazine about the community of San Rafael, California. Features of the HyperStudio computer software used in developing the magazine; Specifications and evaluation of the finished project. INSET: The kids' perspective (on the...
- Clean Slate. Heller, Steven // Print;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p36
Features online magazine `Slate' published by Microsoft. Adherence to certain conventions of traditional magazine design; Typographic limitations of the online magazine.