Wiley's Q1 Net Income Up 23% While Revenues Rise 10% To $150.9M
- Wiley Records 26.4% Increase In Net Income In Its First Quarter. // Educational Marketer;10/04/99, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p5
Presents 1999 financial information on John Wiley & Sons Incorporated, a college publisher.
- Strong College Sales Help Wiley Boost Second Quarter Income 52%. // Educational Marketer;12/20/99, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p7
Reveals the net income of educational publishing company John Wiley & Sons for the second quarter of 1999.
- John Wiley Reports Significant Revenue Growth For 3rd Quarter. // Educational Marketer;03/13/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the earnings posted by educational publisher John Wiley & Sons Inc. in the third quarter of its fiscal year 2000.
- Wiley Evolves As Electronic Advances Change The Business. // Educational Marketer;07/17/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p3
Focuses on the increase in the revenues of John Wiley & Sons Inc. for fiscal 2000 ended April 30, 2000.
- Wiley Posts Modest Revenue Gains, College Sales Remain Flat. // Educational Marketer;03/12/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the revenue posted by John Wiley & Sons of New York for the third quarter ended January 31, 2001.
- Sluggish U.S. College Market Ensnares Wiley For Fiscal 2001. // Educational Marketer;7/9/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the revenue of John Wiley & Sons in the fiscal year ended April 30, 2001.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;3/11/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the increase in revenue of the higher education division of John Wiley & Sons during the third quarter of fiscal 2002.
- Increased Focus On Business Titles Pushes Wiley's Revenues Up In 2000. // Book Publishing Report;6/26/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p5
Reports on the increased revenues of John Wiley and Sons for fiscal 2000 ended April 30, 2000.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;3/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p5
Reports that revenues for John Wiley & Sons' U.S. Professional/Trade division has increased in the third quarter ending January 31, 2003. Factors contributing to the increase.