- LNT looks to improve on 2Q. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p1
Examines the impact of increases in sales and reductions in interest expenses on the second quarter pre-tax profits of home furnishings store Linens 'n Things Inc. Increase in net after-tax income; Effect of class-action lawsuit brought by employees seeking overtime and accrued vacation pay;...
- Textiles will give up in-store real estate. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the decision of Linens `n Things (LNT) to reduce its textile category in stores to eliminate duplication. Plans of LNT to reduce promotional and opening price point goods; Expansion of private label programs; Strengthening of sourcing capabilities of the LNT.
- LNT In Transition. // Home Textiles Today;2/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p2
The article reports business developments of Linens 'n Things (LNT) Inc. in Clifton, New Jersey. It mentions about the company's release of their fourth quarter and full-year sales and operating profit reports. It also cites LNT's organization developments including the appointment of Robert...
- Regional merchandise strategy rolls at LNT. // Home Textiles Today;5/5/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p1
Reports the launch of a regional merchandise strategy at home textile company Linen 'n Things Inc. in the United States. Inventory ownership program; Initiatives to boost corporate productivity; Authority given to managers to merchandise their units.
- Bows initiatives for 4Q. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;10/22/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p1
Reports the 2001 fourth quarter strategic plans of Linen 'N Things, a textile retailer in the United States. Desire to recover from the sales decline during the third quarter of 2001; Introduction of several textile products; Enumeration of fourth quarter business initiatives.
- Linens 'n Things gets boost from new stores. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the rise in the fourth quarter of 2000 profits of textile company Linens 'n Things resulting from new store openings in the United States. Total number of stores opened by the company across the country in 2000; Comparison of corporate revenues generated during the fourth quarter of...
- LNT registers at BTS. // Home Textiles Today;6/23/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p2
Reports on the test of the college registry by the textile retailer Linens 'n Things Inc. in the U.S. Improvement of the product offerings of the firm; Reorganization of store management; Increase in the productivity of the firm.
- RETAIL briefs. // Home Textiles Today;4/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p2
Reports developments in the textile industry in the U.S. as of April 2002. Enhancements made by Linens 'N Things for its textile business; Increase in the sales of Martha Stewart Everyday products; Opening of the New Jersey branch of Century 21 department store.
- LNT store managers take control. // Home Textiles Today;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p2
Reports on the changes at home textiles retailer Linens 'n Things Inc. Increase in store managers' authority over merchandise decisions; Improvement in execution on individual store basis; Consumer demand for specialty beddings.