- LNT looks to improve on 2Q. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p1
Examines the impact of increases in sales and reductions in interest expenses on the second quarter pre-tax profits of home furnishings store Linens 'n Things Inc. Increase in net after-tax income; Effect of class-action lawsuit brought by employees seeking overtime and accrued vacation pay;...
- Textiles will give up in-store real estate. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the decision of Linens `n Things (LNT) to reduce its textile category in stores to eliminate duplication. Plans of LNT to reduce promotional and opening price point goods; Expansion of private label programs; Strengthening of sourcing capabilities of the LNT.
- LNT In Transition. // Home Textiles Today;2/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p2
The article reports business developments of Linens 'n Things (LNT) Inc. in Clifton, New Jersey. It mentions about the company's release of their fourth quarter and full-year sales and operating profit reports. It also cites LNT's organization developments including the appointment of Robert...
- Regional merchandise strategy rolls at LNT. // Home Textiles Today;5/5/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p1
Reports the launch of a regional merchandise strategy at home textile company Linen 'n Things Inc. in the United States. Inventory ownership program; Initiatives to boost corporate productivity; Authority given to managers to merchandise their units.
- Home is now where the license is. Duff, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;6/9/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p19
Discusses how licensed products can be used by home furnishing retailers to improve the sales of their products. Establishment of a strong and independent position by the Target Stores Inc. and the Linens 'n Things Inc. with the Waverly brand; Tendency for a number of vendors to promote new and...
- Bows initiatives for 4Q. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;10/22/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p1
Reports the 2001 fourth quarter strategic plans of Linen 'N Things, a textile retailer in the United States. Desire to recover from the sales decline during the third quarter of 2001; Introduction of several textile products; Enumeration of fourth quarter business initiatives.
- LNT's earnings slide 34%. // Home Textiles Today;7/23/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p1
Reports the decrease in the second-quarter profits of Linens 'N Things in Clifton, New Jersey. Effect of the slowing economy on traffic and sales; Initiatives of the company to increase sales; Increase in the interest expense and short term borrowing of the company.
- LNT gets set for second half. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;7/23/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p2
Reports the initiative to revamp the textile industry by Linens 'N Things in Clifton, New Jersey. Difficulties in the industry; Implementation of quilt program of the company; Influence of slowing economy on consumer traffic and sales.
- Linens 'n Things gets boost from new stores. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the rise in the fourth quarter of 2000 profits of textile company Linens 'n Things resulting from new store openings in the United States. Total number of stores opened by the company across the country in 2000; Comparison of corporate revenues generated during the fourth quarter of...