MassPort Revives $70 Million Deal to Build Big Dig Park
- MassPort's first-ever deal backed by PFCs set to take off today. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/08/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30657, p6
Reports that the Massachusetts Port Authority will sell bonds backed by passenger facility charges. Bonds for Logan International Airport; Structure of the bond.
- Deal preview: Need for diversity might help $202 million massport sale. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;07/29/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30197, p2
Reports on the expected substantial demand for revenue bonds for the Massachusetts Port Authority. Need for credit diversification among Massachusetts bond buyers.
- MassPort Plans to Sell $400 Million Over Next Three Years. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p56
Reports on the plan of Massachusetts Port Authority to sell new-money revenue bonds between 2004 and 2007. Total amount of the revenue bonds; Utilization of a selected team of senior managers for the transactions; Details of the company's financing plan.
- Fitch Eyes MassPort Debt for Downgrade. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;10/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31237, p4
Reports a possible downgrade in the bond ratings of the Massachusetts Port Authority. Dependence of the operations of the port authority on Logan International Airport; Credit rating of the agency; Evaluation of the agency's bonds by rating companies.
- MassPort and Delta Team Up for Revenue Bonds at Logan Airport. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;7/18/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31183, p3
Reports the issuance of facility revenue bonds to Delta Airlines by the Massachusetts Port Authority in Boston, Massachusetts. Impact of the bonds on the redevelopment of Delta Airlines Terminal A; Details on the rating of the bonds issues by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's;...
- Fitch Lowers MassPort to AA-Minus. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;5/8/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31382, p4
Reports the decline of revenue bond rating of the Massachusetts Port Authority. Decrease of passenger traffic; Result of the September 11 terrorist attacks; Increase competition from regional airports.
- Municipal Prices Grind Higher; Primary Market Remains Strong. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31194, p2
Reports the marketing performance of municipal bond prices in the United States. Financial rating of the Massachusetts Port Authority; Bond pricing of airport system in Clark County, Nevada; Revenue of water utility system in Tampa Bay, Florida.
- Debt Will Help Massport Shift Logan Airport Gates. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/11/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33745, p5
The article presents information that Quasi-public Massachusetts Port Authority will sell 120 million U.S. dollars of Series 2012A fixed-rate bonds in order to fund the cost of airline terminal and gate relocations of Logan International Airport in Boston, Massachusetts.
- MASSACHUSETTS: MassPort to Defease Debt. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/20/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33151, p9
The article reports on the move of the Massachusetts Port Authority in paying its debt worth $20.8 million before handing the Tobin Bridge to the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (DOT) in 2009 in Massachusetts. It states that instead of issuing the same amount for projects on the...