Foley & Lardner Moving in on Detroit Public Finance Market
- Bailey to leave IRS for Foley & Lardner. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p4
Focuses on the decision by lawyer Michael G. Bailey to leave the US Internal Revenue Service to join the law firm Foley & Lardner. Achievements by Bailey; Career history; Academic background.
- EMPLOYMENT LISTINGS. // Law Librarian's Bulletin Board;Feb2013, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p3
The article lists the employment opportunities at the law libraries across the U.S. including Associate Dean for the Law Library at Phoenix School of Law Library, Phoenix, Assistant Dean of Library & Information Services at Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa and Law Analyst at Foley & Lardner LLP.
- Standardized Plain-English OS for Health Care Bonds on Foley's Horizon. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;10/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30743, p7
Reports that lawyers with bond counsel Foley & Lardner are working on the plain-English preliminary official statement for health care issuer in the United States. Buyers' discrimination between credits; Problems faced by the securities industry.
- A National Law Firm With Deep Roots in San Diego Business. Correla-Moreno, Mary // San Diego Business Journal;10/21/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 42, pA3
Focuses on the San Diego, California office of law firm Foley and Lardner. Company background; Company's business operations in San Diego; Business law, intellectual property, health law and litigation departments.
- Two Major Law Firms Tie For 1st Place In Number Of P/C M&A Transactions Handled In U.S. // Insurance Advocate;7/15/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 26, p11
Reports the standing of law firms Foley & Lardner and Dewey Ballantine in the property and casualty mergers and acquisitions category in the 2002 edition of 'SNL Insurance Mergers & Acquisitions Yearbook.'
- California Muni Issuer Unveils Plain-English Statement. Marois, Michael B. // Securities Industry News;08/23/99, Vol. 11 Issue 33, p9
Reports that California municipal bond issuer Foley & Lardner has launched a plain-English preliminary official statement (POS). Mixed reactions of local industry players from Mid-Peninsula's decision to launch a plain-English POS; Concerns that a plain-English text could mistranslate critical...
- Foley opens Tokyo office with IP star. vere-Jones, Emma // Lawyer;6/9/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p8
Reports on Foley & Lardner's opening of law office in Tokyo, Japan. Initial staff in the Tokyo office of Foley & Lardner; Legal issues to be addressed by the Tokyo office; Comments of Foley & Lardner's chairman Ralf Boer on international expansion plans of the company.
- China holds appeal as US firms head east. // Lawyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p16
The article reports that several U.S. law firms had expanded its business outside the U.S. Foley & Lardner LLP and McDermott Will & Emery had opened in Shanghai, China for its expansion towards the east. Aside from the branches opened in Singapore, Duane Morris LLP will branch out in Singapore....
- In case you haven't heard... // Primary Care Weekly;2/12/96, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the merger between Weissburg and Aronson Inc. and Foley & Lardner. United States' largest health law practice as one of the results of the merger.