Ex-Miami City Manager Indicted For Fraud
- Untitled. // New Yorker;12/24/1966, Vol. 42 Issue 44, p49
An excerpt from "Washington Post," which is about mail fraud in Baltimore, Maryland, is presented.
- Nigeria-based scam artists showing persistence. Rademacher, Kevin, // Inside Tucson Business;06/09/97, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p23
Discloses the persistence of Nigerian-based scam artists in sending letters to residents in the United States. Lack of law enforcement rules against the letter senders; Description of how the scam works.
- McNally Revisited: The 'Misrepresentation Branch' of the Mail Fraud Statute a Decade Later'. Cutler, Christopher Q. // BYU Journal of Public Law;1998, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p77
Analyzes the misrepresentation clause of the mail fraud statute in the United States. Interpretations of the clause; Comparison of judicial decisions; History of the mail fraud statute; Impact of the case `McNally versus United States' on interpretation of the clause; Prosecutors' attempts to...
- News agency faces fraud, conspiracy charges in beeper bust. Bruno, Anthony // RCR;09/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p29
Reports that three people and a news agency were charge with illegally intercepting paper messages to the mayor's office and to senior police and fire officials. Which company was among the names in a federal complaint alleging mail fraud, conspiracy and violating the Electronic Communications...
- Former Miss Montana busted. Rogers, Jamie // Missoula Independent;3/28/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p7
The article focuses on Christin Didier, 1997 Miss Montana, and highlights her legal troubles including eight counts of mail fraud and one count of conspiracy, and duping her insurance company for 133,666.50 U.S. dollars.
- A personal statement on my court involvement. Misshula, Evan // Dialectical Anthropology;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p519
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being a prisoner due to mail fraud and the things he had done after he has been freed from the prison.
- Molder VP imprisoned for fraud. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;11/27/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 39, p1
Reports the imprisonment of Wally Mohammad for mail fraud in Minnesota. Frustration of chief operating officer Geoff Glass Jr. of American Louver; Accounts of the legal liabilities faced by Mohammed; Dismissal from Stepco Corp.
- No jail time for Karatz. // International Construction;Dec2010, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p8
The article reports that Bruce Karatz, chief executive officer (CEO) of KB Home, has been penalized with a fine of 1 million dollars for mail fraud and making false statements during his service in the company in the U.S.
- Enjoying winter; steadfast builders; and shoddy people. // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p7
Introduces the articles on activities a person can do to enjoy the winter and deals with two issues about mail.