PEOPLE AND POSTS
- On the Campaign couch... with JB. // Campaign;5/17/2013, p20
The article presents questions and answers on the right approach in dealing with new senior staff appointees and on the relationship of an advertising agency with intermediaries.
- UNTITLED. // Bay Area Reporter;11/6/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p1
A photograph of Margaret Curry and Julie Gill while kissing at the No on 8 election night party is presented.
- A Tale of Two Hires. Kautt, Glenn G. // Financial Planning;Nov2006, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p45
The author relates two appointments made by their firm. In a post of operations associate, they hired a man with substantial academic credentials while for a tax accountant, they got a certified public accountant woman but without professional tax return experience. The performance of the two...
- PEOPLE & POSTS. // People Management;6/2/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the executive appointments in the personnel management sector in Great Britain as of June 2005. Andy Cook at global airline catering company Gate Gourmet; Mobo Quadri at recruitment company HR Go; Stephen Moir at the Cambridgeshire County Council in England.
- PERSONNEL. // Microwave Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p54
The article presents news related to the personnel changes in the microwave industry. Rohde & Schwarz has two new executive board members in the role of president and COO as well as two new members of corporate management. Christian Leicher and Manfred Fleischmann have each been appointed...
- Revlon Taps Executive VP. Prior, Molly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/19/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 83, p19
Reports on the appointment of Mary Massimo as executive vice president of human resources of Revlon Inc. Duties and responsibilities; Career highlights.
- Ex-NEC director starts new job at rival facility. // Event;Nov/Dec2003, p5
Reports on the appointment of Trevor Land at Stoneleigh Park. Career background of Land; Details on his appointment
- Armstrong appointed president of WFPMA. // People Management;9/2/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p7
Reports on the appointment of Geoff Armstrong as president of the World Federation of Personnel Management Associations (WFPMA) during the 10th World Congress on Human Resources Management in Brazil in August 2004. Background on WFPMA; Plans of Armstrong for the association.
- PEOPLE & POSTS. // People Management;7/28/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p11
The article announces the appointments of professor Paul Turner as executive-in-residence at the Nottingham Business School and Guy Pink as human resource director at Addaction.