Gay-friendly accolade for Lloyds TSB in Stonewall list
- Law firms make up 10 per cent of Stonewall top 100. Gannagé-Stewart, Hannah // Lawyer (Online Edition);1/15/2014, p12
The article informs about various law firms that have been selected in the Top 100 by Stonewall Eqality and growth. Various other law firms listed under the Top 100 includes Baker and McKenzie, Simmons and Simmons LLP and Herbert Smith Freehills. It also informs about the Herbert Smith Freehills...
- Stonewall Equality Index reveals just four firms make gay-friendly grade. McLeod-Roberts, Luke // Lawyer;1/18/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p4
The article focuses on the 2010 result of the Stonewall Workplace Equality Index in Great Britain. It says that the index shows progress made by law firms to promote more equal workplaces for employees regardless of their sexuality, in which firms such as Herbert Smith LLP, Pinsent Masons LLP,...
- Pinsents: only law firm in top 100 gay-friendly table. Parker, Jon // Lawyer;1/14/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the results of a survey by gay rights group Stonewall over gay-friendly firms in Great Britain. The survey found Pinsent Masons as the most gay-friendly firm in the country, spotting 67th in Stonewall's 2008 Workplace Equality Index. The survey's scoring criteria includes...
- Lloyds to review British media. // Adweek Western Edition;6/24/96, Vol. 46 Issue 26, p12
Reports that Lloyds TSB Group is reviewing its centralized media account.
- HSBC to Acquire Lloyds Units in Brazil. // American Banker;10/10/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 196, p20
States that HSBC Holdings PLC of London will buy Lloyds TSB Group PLC's Brazil units to boost its consumer finance business. Details of the deal.
- C&G joins Lloyds TSB to centralise ...30m media. Beale, Claire; Yates, Karen // Campaign (UK);10/03/97, Issue 40, p1
Reports on Lloyds TSB Group PLC's plan of merging its Cheltenham & Gloucester media planning and buying operations with its main business to create a single media account. Cost benefit analysis of the merger.
- LloydsTSB to revamp insurance brand. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);3/7/2002, p5
Reports improvement of the insurance offering and repudiation of Insure Direct brand of LloydsTSB. Introduction of www.insurance.com.uk; Advertising campaign for the LloydsTSB Insurance; Benefits of the online insurance broker software.
- Lloyds brings in councils to lend a hand. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;3/24/2011, p28
The article announces the extension of Lloyds TSB's scheme enabling first-time buyers to have access to mortgage by up to 95 percent in loan in Great Britain.
- Tea bag craze hits a new low. // Marketing Week;4/17/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p22
Reports on the development of loan application at Lloyds TSB. Services offered by the company; Views of the Bank of Scotland and the Chelsea Building Society on the loan.