Jaguar does roaring trade in sabbaticals
- Jaguar Land Rover expansion plans extend to HR function. // Personnel Today;6/24/2008, p3
The article reports that a large chunk of 600 new jobs created by Jaguar Land Rover will be in its personnel function, according to the company's human resources (HR) director. The British car manufacturer has bucked the current global downturn and launched a recruitment drive for engineers and...
- Jaguar job-saving tactics boost staff engagement. // Personnel Today;6/23/2009, p3
The article reports on Jaguar Land Rover's human resources (HR) director Des Thurlby who has claimed that putting staff on shorter working weeks and introducing pay freezes in a bid to save jobs has helped boost stall engagement. As reported, the car manufacturer has been forced to put 9,000...
- "Talent development isn't a process - it's a philosophy". // People Management;Mar2015, p18
The article discusses automotive company Jaguar Land Rover's focus on talent development. Topics include details on Kirsty Scott's role as head of talent and development, details on Scott's plans to create specific development plans for all of the company's employees, and details on human...
- Jaguar needs to 'pay grads'. // Recruiter;4/6/2011, p7
The article discusses the need for the Jaguar Land Rover to respond to the efforts of its employees in mitigating the effects of higher tuition fees to avoid losing its employees in Great Britain.
- JLR Special Ops team turns up heat. // Auto Express;6/18/2014, Issue 1324, p15
The article focuses on a new Special Operations division announced by car firm Jaguar Land Rover.
- Jaguar Land Rover aims for 1 million sales. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;6/24/2013, Vol. 87 Issue 6574, p10
The article reports on the aim of Jaguar Land Rover to achieve the global sales of 750,000 units.
- CHINA: Tata Jaguar Land Rover JV timing slips. Leggett, Dave // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);2/5/2014, p41
The article reports that production at Jaguar Land Rover Ltd.'s (JLR's) joint venture with Chery have reportedly slipped into 2015.
- JLR's move east is worth celebrating -- but not everyone sees it that way. Morgan, Jon // Auto Express;11/28/2012, Issue 1245, p25
The author discusses British public reaction to the decision of Jaguar Land Rover to manufacture automobiles in China.
- Chilling out. Adler, Jane // Crain's Chicago Business;06/04/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 23, pE31
Focuses on policies among businesses in Chicago, Illinois on offering sabbatical leave. Re-entry concerns businesses should address according to top executives; Strategies in determining vacation pay.