- Southeast Writes a Song and Learns About Collaboration. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Apr2013, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p37
The article offers information on the Financial & insurance conference planners conference held in Atlanta from March 14-15, 2013.
- Associations discuss "Meetings Industry 2030.". K. A. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Feb2012, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p36
The article offers information on the Meeting Experts Conference (MEXCON) 2012, hosted by the International Congress and Convention (ICC) International Congress Center Berlin, to be held from June 18-20.
- FICP BEYOND BOUNDARIES: CANCUN 2008. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p62
The article offers information on the 2008 Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) Annual Conference that will be held at Cancun's Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach in Mexico from November 9 to 13.
- MPI event to include WTTC head. // Hotel & Motel Management;5/9/94, Vol. 209 Issue 8, p29
Reports that plans for Meeting Planners International's second European Conference on May 19-21, 1994 have been finalized. Conference theme; Speakers; Software features.
- Two venues do a summer make. Arrigo, Yasmin // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2010, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue which include the launch of the first international conference centre, another about the ICC London Excel in London, England and the Summer Eventia 2010 in Glasgow, Scotland.
- A small convention designed to draw the BIG conventions. DÍAZ, ALEX // Caribbean Business;10/18/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p2
The article offers information about the annual gathering of the International Congress & Convention Association (ICCA) to be held in Puerto Rico from October 21-24, 2012.
- Trends and Takeaways from FICP's West Region. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p33
Information about meeting planning discussed at the 2011 Financial and Insurance Conference Planners (FCIP) West Region meeting in the U.S.
- Largest MPI Meeting Ever. Bair, Betsy // Association Meetings;Aug2006, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p9
The article offers information on the 2006 World Education Conference sponsored by the Meeting Professional International that was held in Dallas, Texas in July. The conference was participated by more than 3,600 people, including meeting planners who constituted 40 percent of the attendees. The...
- UPCOMING CONVENTIONS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/7/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p30
The article lists several conventions to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada for November 2011 including the Intracorp Reunion, the Synnex Corp.Varnex Fall Conference and the National Coalition of Black Meeting Planners Conference.