NUMBERS TELL THE STORY: NO UPTURN TILL 2010
- CMI 25: THE TOP 25 MEETING & INCENTIVE COMPANIES. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Sep2011, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p12
The article offers information on the top 25 meetings and incentive companies focusing on the North American corporate market. Altour International Inc. has 68 offices in the U.S. and Europe and has purchased Advantage Performance Network creating another division. Top customer markets for...
- End of the Line for Maxvantage. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;May2013, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p16
The article reports that the company Maxvantage, an alliance formed by the company American Express Meetings & Events and the company MaritzTravel will end its strategic meetings management services.
- Strategies for successful meetings management. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/28/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 13, special section p13
Features strategies for establishing best-in-class meeting expense management program, from the American Express Business Travel. Use of the strategies to reduce companies' direct expenditures in the meetings arena; Core components of a well-managed meetings program; Identification of travel and...
- Conventioneers had back to the Big Apple. // Lodging Hospitality;Oct94, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p16
Presents the results of a survey on business travelers in New York City hotels by PKF Consulting. Reduction of bed taxes in New York City hotels; Forecast of hotel operators in New York's convention business.
- Amex reports solid forward bookings. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/3/2011, Issue 2980, p26
The article reports that according to the American Express Global Business Travel (Amex), the business travel in Great Britain has not declined despite the continuing economic crisis in Europe which is proven by forward bookings.
- Databank. // Business Travel World;Mar2004, p16
Presents updates on business travel in Europe as of March 2004. Airport traffic in Great Britain; Trends in airfare according to American Express Corporate Travel; Forecasts for British hotels.
- Look who's talking at Amex. // Travel Daily;6/26/2012, p5
The article discusses the 38th annual Pacesetters Conference held by American Express Business Travel in Maui, Hawii in June 2012.
- Business travel demand dip. // Travel Daily;5/31/2012, p2
The article reports on a survey conducted by American Express Business Travel which reveals the decline of corporate travel in Asia-Pacific Region in 2012.
- Voyager new one-click invoicing. // Travel Daily;4/8/2014, p5
The article reports that a "one-click" transaction invoice reconciliation solution has been launched by corporate travel technology firm Voyager in conjunction with the American Express Business Travel Account Connect portal (BTA).