THE WORLD AT 2000
- Minnesota Revises Revenue Projections Downward. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/28/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31583, p50
Reports on the revised revenue projections for 2004 and 2005 in Minnesota. Impact of the revised revenue estimates on budget deficit; Plans to address the state's deficit; Reasons cited for projected decrease in revenue.
- Economist: Recession To Last Until Mid-2002. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p2
Reports on the forecasts of economists about recession in the U.S. economy. Decline in interest rates; Impact of monetary policy on the economy.
- UCLA Economist: California Downturn Will End in Mid-2002. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p44
Reports on the expected economic recovery in California's economy by mid-2002 as predicted by economists at University of California in Los Angeles, California. Amount owed by California Department of Water Resources to the state; Estimated budget deficit for the fiscal year ending June 2002;...
- National Activity Index Decreases to Positive 0.21. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/29/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33341, p2
The article offers information on the report from the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago that the National Activity Index for May 2010 decreases to positive 0.21 from a revised 0.25 reading in April.
- THAILAND: Consensus Forecasts. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p4
Forecasts on economic conditions of Thailand. Increase in the economic growth of the country during the first quarter of 2003; Percentage growth of real gross domestic product in 2003; Revision in forecast of real gross domestic product growth by the government planning agency, the National...
- Relative Value In Maghreb Debt. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/12/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p18
Presents forecasts made by the International Monetary Fund on the economic performance of Middle East and Africa. Impact of a foreshortened Iraqi war on the Middle East and North Africa business zone; Signs of economic recovery in the tourist trade of Tunisia and Morocco; Relative value trades...
- Sluggish Growth Ahead. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p4
The article presents an economic outlook for El Salvador for 2011.
- Moderate Growth This Year. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p5
The article presents an economic outlook for Nicaragua for 2011.
- Central Bank To Remain Accommodative In 2011. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p7
The article presents an economic outlook for Honduras for 2011.
- Fiscal Straitjacket Tightens. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p8
The article presents an economic outlook for Costa Rica for 2011.