MSRB Rules on Dealer Communications With Public Take Effect Tuesday
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p36
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding municipal bond prices as of February 21, 2002. Name of municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who evaluated the prices; Public utilities on which municipal bonds are issued.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/4/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p13
Statistics are presented on the financial status and conditions in the U.S. including municipal bond index, securities and brokerage stocks.
- NASD fines broker-dealers over inaccurate trade data. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30807, p4
Reports that the United States-based National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) fined several municipal securities brokers and dealers for failure to submit transaction reports as of January 13, 1999. Background on the NASD regulations covering municipal bonds trading activities of...
- Hartfield Titus Sets Up New Odd-Lot Offering Desk. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p3
Reports on the formation of an offering desk headed by broker Mike Kroeper by municipal securities brokerage firm of Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC as of March 2002. Professional background of Kroeper; Offer of an electronic brokering system by the company; Profile of trainee brokers recruited...
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/5/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p13
The article presents several statistics including the municipal bond index, U.S. securities and brokerage stocks ranked by performance.
- MSRB Warns That Step Outs Must Be Labeled 'B' Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31834, p5
Reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has cautioned dealers regarding the so-called step-out transactions to the trade comparison system. Need to label the Settlement Type/Special Trade indicator with a "B" code; Violations of Rule G-14 governing reports of sales or purchases;...
- Market Post: Muni Yields Rise before Fed Announcement. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;1/30/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34052, p1
The article reports on the increase in the yields on municipal bonds across the curve as of January 30, 2014 as their supply remained limited in the market. According to a New York-based trader, there is some softness and weakness in the market at present and issuance is limited. It mentions...
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/30/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 28, p13
The article presents several statistics on municipal bond index, brokerage stocks and market indicators in the U.S.
- Most Oppose MSRB's Plan On Hired Help. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p1
Reports that the Bond Market Association and 14 companies in the United States oppose the proposal by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to ban dealers' use of independent municipal securities consultants. Names of firms.