FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Far West Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;08/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30704, p26
Presents news briefs related to public finance in the Far West, as of August 13, 1999. Includes level of support received by Alaska's long-term budget plan; United States Congress' approval of federal aid for a dredging project in the Port of Oakland, California; Oregon's preparation for the...
- Far West bond-watch. Figler, Andrea; Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;10/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30748, p41
Presents news briefs related to public finance in the Far West, as of October 15, 1999. Includes plans of officials of Scottsdale, Arizona's airpark to place a bond measure on the July 2000 ballot; California Governor Gray Davis' signing of a law creating an agency to finance construction of a...
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;02/04/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30822, p27
Focuses on developments related to the bond market in the western part of the United States, current as of February 4, 2000. Includes Alaska House and Senate Finance committees' introduction of their own budget bills; Increase in the rating of water bonds issued by East Bay Municipal Utility...
- Far West Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p31
Presents information on bonds and investments in various far-western states in the U.S. as of July 11, 2003. Approval of corporate reform initiative by the California State Teachers' Retirement System's investment committee; Allegations put forth by the state auditor against Hawaii Visitors &...
- Far West Facing Nearly a Cool Billion in Bond Questions. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31752, p42
Reports that voters around the Far West region of the United States are expected to see nearly one billion dollars worth of bond referendums on November 4, 2003. States were voters are set to make choices primarily involving school districts' capital programs; Number of bond measures appearing...
- Far West: GO Yield Curves for Aug. 22, 2001. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p33
Presents general obligation bond yield curves in the Far West, for August 22, 2001.
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;05/15/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30394, p34
Presents data on the bonds issued in far western United States. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- California Helps Power Far West to 32% Spike in Volume. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31573, p30
Reports on the increase in bond issues made by issuers in the Far West region of the U.S. Factors contributing to the increase; Bonds sold in the state of California; Bonds sold by other states in the region.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31573, p31
Presents news briefs related to bonds in the Far Western region of the U.S. California state Senator Dede Alpert's introduction of a legislation to place a multi-billion dollar general obligation bond measure on the March 24, 2003 ballot; Fitch Ratings Inc.'s assignment of AA rating to...