MWD Will Use Deal to Diversify Its Rate Exposure
- Texas Board Readies $25 Million Of Water Financial Assistance Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p3
Reports on the sale of water financial assistance bonds to pay for water projects throughout the state in Dallas, Texas. Streamline of the minimum tax of the Series 2002A bonds; Supervision of the financial assistance by the Texas Water Development Board; Government budget for the drainage...
- Bexar County, Tex., Credit Heads Into Water Deal Looking Good. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31438, p3
Reports the plan of Bexar Metropolitan Water District to sell water revenue and refunding bonds in Dallas, Texas. Details on underwriting terms of the deal; Use of bond proceeds for the 1992 water revenue bonds; Improvement of credit from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's.
- Planned Water District to Ask New Hampshire for Bonding Power. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/1/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31482, p44
Focuses on the call to approve bonding authority legislation to the proposed municipal water district in New Hampshire. Total amount of municipal debt to be led by the proposal; Impetus to the establishment of the proposal; Details on the sale of the private water monopoly Pennichuck Corp. to...
- WATER BOND SALES FOR BRAZOS RIVER AUTHORITY, TEXAS. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31822, p36
Presents a chart depicting the water bond sales for Brazos River Authority in Texas.
- Chicago Water District Set to Offer $500M of Top-Rated BABS. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33432, p3
The article reports on the plan of Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago to offer top-rated Build America Bonds worth 500 million dollars.
- SoCal Water District has deal ready. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;08/31/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30468, p40
Reports on the plan of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California to price a negotiated bond issue with new money and refunding portions. Total worth of the bond issue; Standard & Poor's AAA rating for the bond.
- Southern California Water District ready to sell largest-ever bond issue today. Berkman, Leslie // Bond Buyer;11/19/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30276, p3
Reports that the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California is expected to sell $560 million of water revenue bonds. Uncertain availability of water that the district imports from northern California and the Colorado River; Capital program of the district.
- North Texas MWD Raised to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p2
Reports on the raise by Standard and Poor's Corp. to the ratings of the outstanding contract revenue bonds issued by North Texas Municipal Water District's Stewart Creek West Regional Wastewater Plant to Frisco and the Colony. Reason for the increase; Assumption by Frisco of the contract costs...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/2/2014, p7
Tables are presented which shows the negotiated bond sales of various issuers including Mobile County in Alaska, the Carroll-Boone Water District in Arkansas, and Pinal County in Arizona for the period December 1-15, 2014.