Custom Design Makes the Installation of 4,640 Fan-Coil Units 'Militaryesque'
- Fan is a must-have for effective A/C. Deines, Jeff // Wilson County News;9/9/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 36, p11D
The article offers information on how to fix a blower fan on the heating and ventilation system in a car or truck.
- McQuay adds to its unit ventilator line. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/24/96, Vol. 198 Issue 8, p9
Reports on the additional options in McQuay International's line of AAF `HermanNelson' unit ventilators. Features and functions of the options.
- UNIT VENTILATOR: REDUCED SOUND LEVEL. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/1/2007, Vol. 258 Issue 1, p29
The article features the AAF-HermanNelson Model AH unit ventilator from McQuay and offers information on performance and design.
- Ventilation Part II. Seeber, Cam; Wywrot, Jim // Canadian Mining Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 124 Issue 6, p27
Discusses the design considerations of main and booster fan installations in mines. Selection of the type of fan; Advantage of axial fan; Characteristics to look for in a centrifugal fan.
- Airing Out. Collins, Karen D. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Jul2005, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p43
Traces the development of kitchen ventilation. Invention of the first exhaust fan with a motorized door in 1932; Establishment of the Home Ventilating Fan Institute in 1995; Traditional primary features identified in a modern kitchen ventilation product.
- Numerical Simulation of Flow Field for a Whole Centrifugal Fan and Analysis of the Effects of Blade Inlet Angle and Impeller Gap. Zhao Yu; Weixiong Wang; Song Li; Dongtao Huang; Wenqi He; Zhichi Zhu // HVAC&R Research;Apr2005, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p263
Numerical simulation of the flow field was carried out for a whole centrifugal fan to consider the interaction of three partsï¿½inlet, impeller, and scroll. A modern optimum design method for a centrifugal fan has been presented using a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) technique to replace...
- Fans, Blowers, Louvers. // ASHRAE Journal;May2004, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p66
Presents new models of fans, models and louvers. Enclosed fan from Big Ass Fans; Motorized impeller from Continental Fan; Blowers from Tri-Mer.
- Fan and System Troubleshooting. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/29/2008, Vol. 235 Issue 5, p13
The article offers information on how to identify the common problems encountered in fans and air-handling systems. Fans and air-handling systems come in many sizes, shapes and complexities. Troubleshooting for such equipment should be conducted by qualified personnel. Physical inspections...
- BATHROOM FANS Strong, silent types. // Consumer Reports;Jan2004, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p32
Presents tips on buying bathroom exhaust fans. Ideal airflow of bathroom fans; Features of an ideal bathroom fans.