- MARKET DATA. // Online Retail Industry Profile: Japan;Jun2012, p8
A table and a chart are presented which provides data on the Japanese online retail industry market value and growth in 2007-2011.
- RESEARCH: STATISTICS. Kitada, Chiaki // J@pan Inc.;Mar2001, Issue 17, p48
Presents graphical representations of the different studies on business and Internet industry in Japan as of March 2001. Number of cellular phone users who visit convenience stores; Proliferation of broadband communication systems for the Internet; Effectiveness of advertisements for mobile...
- Top 10 Internet Companies. // Siliconindia;Nov2010, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p37
A table is presented which list the top 10 Internet companies in the U.S. in 2010 including Chitika Inc. in Westborough, Massachusetts, Corp-Corp in Virginia, and Jivox in San Mateo, California.
- st@ts. // Inter@ctive Week;08/21/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p60
Presents a graphical representation of the state of the Internet industry in the United States as of August 2000. Companies that have ceased operations or have taken measures to remain viable; Worldwide electronic commerce revenue by segment.
- Keep the faith. Duggal, Sanjiv // Money Marketing;5/19/2011, p49
The article reports on the Indian securities market which despite being volatile has investors interested in the market following its economic growth.
- Country Reports - Hong Kong. // Hong Kong Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Hong Kong is presented from publisher, with topics including economic growth, financial market and political system.
- Country Reports - El Salvador. // El Salvador Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for El Salvador is presented from IHS Global Insight, with topics including economic growth, financial markets and historical trends.
- Country Reports - Peru. // Peru Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Peru is presented from publisher IHS Global Insight, with topics including economic growth, financial market and political systems.
- Online Tools. // Massage Magazine;2009 Buyers Guide, Issue 152, p72
A chart is presented that lists several companies offering online tools in the U.S., including Schedule IT Inc., Salon Channel Inc. and MINDBODY Inc.