- Deal Tracker: Old dogs, new tricks - Some old economy stalwarts were in action during the month. // FinanceAsia;Jun2014, p1
The article offers information on the sales of 2.932 billion dollar shares of China Securities International, Citic Securities International and 39.5 billion dollar of Citic Pacific. It lists seven foreign investors which includes Temasek, Qatar Investment Authority and CTBC Life Insurance who...
- Citic Pacific Prices $500M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/1/2013, p18
The article reports on the sale by Citic Pacific of 500 million U.S dollars in 6.375% senior notes due 2020.
- Martin Wheatley: 'We have barely got started'. Holt, Natalie // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/ 1/2012, p19
The article reports on the statement made by Financial Conduct Authority chief executive designate Martin Wheatley saying that the regulator has started on its crackdown on misconduct in Great Britain. He comments on the way people were abused in their financial services. He wants individuals...
- Larry Yung, the making of China's greatest ever capitalist. // Asian Business Review;Apr97, p20
Profiles Larry Yung Chin-Kin, chairman of the CITIC Pacific and considered as the most powerful businessman in Hong Kong. CITIC Beijing as China's main investment vehicle; Predicted infrastructure deals to be signed by CITIC in China; Why CITIC Pacific has stakes in utilities, aviation and...
- Larry Yung. Colmey, John // Time;3/3/1997, Vol. 149 Issue 9, pGB7
Profiles Larry Yung, founder and chairman of CITIC Pacific in Hong Kong. Yung being the eldest son of Rong Yiren, Vice President of the People's Republic; How Yung has used his connections to further his career; His professional history.
- The man to know in HONG KONG. Kraar, Louis; Prochniak, Andrea L. // Fortune;1/13/1997, Vol. 135 Issue 1, p102
Profiles Hong Kong businessman Larry Yung. The scope of Yung's business connections; His status as being the eldest son of the vice-president of the People's Republic of China; History of Yung's publicly-traded conglomerate, Citic Pacific; His interests; Challenges Yung must face in the new...
- Larry Yung. // Global Finance;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p60
Profiles Larry Yung, son of China's vice president Rong Yiren and chairman of CITIC Pacific. Career background and achievements; Avid horse racing fan.
- Top 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2007, Vol. 262 Issue 32757, p36
The article lists "The Bond Buyer" top ten e-mailed stories as of November 16, 2007 which includes "Muni CDS Market Grows With Subprime Woes," "Tallahassee Opts Out of Ambac Insurance," and "UBS Joins Others in Cutting Muni Jobs."
- These Financial Times. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/23/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p3
The article presents the authors' insight on the relation of the government, federal reserves and bank institutions as well as its implication in the financial crises.