The Raja of Rooms
- Room with a Queue. // Business Today;7/1/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p120
The article reports on the expectation that 37,000 hotel rooms will be added in India by 2010, which is worth $ 3 billion. According to Prithvi Raj Sing Oberoi, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Oberoi Group, the growth rate of the economy is at 9.4 percent, which he believes to...
- The Oberoi returns. // Business Today;2/1/2015, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p1
The article discusses hotel brand Oberoi, run by hotel company East India Hotels. Topics discussed include restoration on hotels, Associated Hotels of India and Indian Hotels Co. Comments by East India Hotels' chairman Prithvi Raj Singh Oberoi are presented. Other topics such as luxury hotel...
- They happened over Nov nights. // India Today;12/20/2010, p55
The article looks at several events and developments that got the attention of New Delhi, India in November 2010. "Hotels" magazine awarded the 2010 Corporate Hotelier of the World to P. R. S. Oberoi of the Oberoi Group. The International Food & Drink India event was hosted by the capital city,...
- New Openings, and Hotels On the Way. Browne, Michael; Tandy, Katie // Travel Agent;4/18/2011, Vol. 338 Issue 6, p16
The article offers updates on the developments in the hotel industry worldwide as of April 2011. It highlights the launch of the St. Regis Bangkok hotel in Thailand. It mentions the opening of the Oberoi, Gurgaon in India by the Oberoi Hotels and Resorts. It also notes the plan of the Trump...
- Second for Oberoi. // PATA Travel News Europe;Mar95, p23
Reports on the construction of Oberoi's second hotel in Madras, india.
- Oberoi Hotels. // AirGuide Online.com;3/15/2010, p5
The article offers information on the company Oberoi Hotels & Resorts and the vacations program offered by the company.
- Oberoi Hotels. // AirGuide Online.com;3/15/2010, p8
The article reports that the new Oberoi Exotic Vacations offer of the company Oberoi Hotels & Resorts is valid for those guests who stay eight nights or more at its hotels and resorts in India.
- The Uncommon Touch. Ruggia, James // Travel Agent;02/12/2001, Vol. 303 Issue 1, p42
Features hotel company Oberoi Hotels and Resorts as of February 12, 2001. Company background; Focus on the company's luxury hotels business; Company's construction of small luxury properties; Company's business operations in India; Contact information.
- TOP HOTEL BRANDS. // Travel & Leisure;Aug2015, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p75
Article talks about top hotel brands across the world to name a few are Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, Aman and Belmond.