Bankers, Grocers And Lots of Kims
- NEW YORK: Agency Gets a New Head. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/11/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33497, p9
The article announces that Kenneth Adams was appointed president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Empire State Development Corp.
- Kampling Named President At Alliant. // Energy Daily;2/14/2011, Issue 30, p5
The article announces that Patricia Kampling was promoted as president and chief operating officer of Alliant Energy Corp. (AEC) in Wisconsin.
- Former Nationstar Executive to Lead loanDepot's Operations. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;4/14/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p1
The article announces the appointment of David Norris as president and chief operating officer (COO) of loanDepot.
- Safway Services Names President and COO. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;3/23/2012, p16
The article announces the appointment of Bill Hayes as president, chief operating officer and director of Safeway Services LLC.
- Randall Hales named president and COO of ZAGG Inc. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/19/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 21, p2
The article announces the appointment of Randall Hales as president and chief operating officer (COO) of ZAGG Inc.
- Abrahamson: President, COO role at Interstate 'a terrific opportunity'. Ricca, Stephanie; Sheivachman, Andrew // Hotel Management (21582122);7/1/2011, Vol. 226 Issue 9, p6
The article announces that Jim Abrahamson has been appointed president and chief operating officer (COO) at Interstate Hotels & Resorts Inc.
- Countrywide Names Cardinal To Direct Company's Growth. Bernaski, Rebecca // Best's Review;Aug2007, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p14
The article announces that Steve Cardinal was named president and chief operating officer of Countrywide Insurance Services Inc.
- CBK's Randy Eller to Step Down. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Aug2004, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the resignation of Randy Eller as president and COO of CBK Ltd. in Union City, Tennessee. Leadership experience; Contributions of Eller to the firm; Success of the company.
- Relational ties that bind: Leaderï¿½follower relationship dimensions and charismatic attribution. Campbell, Stacy M.; Ward, Andrew J.; Sonnenfeld, Jeffrey A.; Agle, Bradley R. // Leadership Quarterly;Oct2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p556
Abstract: Recent research on charismatic leadership has focused on the relationship between the leader and follower. Thus far though, researchers have simply assumed the existence of the relationship or distinguished between strong and weak relationships between the leader and the followers....