- Express Cargo Industry. PAUL, RATAN KR // Cargo Talk;Oct2013, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p28
The article focuses on a study conducted by the Crisil Risk and Infrastructure Solutions (CRIS) and Express Industry Council of India (EICI) focuses on the express delivery system industry of India. Various sectors using express delivery systems includes readymade garments, auto components and...
- Leaderspeak. KHANNA, ANIL // Business Today;10/28/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p198
The article offers information on Blue Dart Express Ltd.'s managing director Anil Khanna discussing his leadership style, political leader he admires and his recommendation on a book on leadership.
- Blue Dart now in Rudrapur. // Cargo Talk;Jun2015, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p38
The article reports on the launch of Blue Dart, courier company, in Rudrapur, Uttarakhand which aims to provide services to adjoining areas.
- The benefits of bigger wheels. Avison, Roanna // Commercial Motor;3/5/2009, Vol. 209 Issue 5321, p42
The article focuses on the business move of Peter Fagence, managing director of PF Gatwick Ltd., from a motorcycle courier to a haulage operator. Fagence believes that the move in the haulage sector has kept the business alive as the advent of advanced communication methods has made courier...
- City Link enhances post-press offering. // Printing World;Jun2007, p30
The article reports on the growth of City Link, the second largest print equipment courier in Great Britain. The company has expanded its range of services to include the post-press market and international delivery. It has also planned to enhance its fleet with the purchase of 140 hardsided...
- FedEx Eyes Eurail Pass. Fabey, Michael // Traffic World;6/16/2008, Vol. 272 Issue 24, p30
The article reports on the plan of FedEx Corp. to expand in Europe. The firm has announced that it is enlarging its operations at its main European hub at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport and bulking up the site's connections to the rest of Europe. The company's expansion is part of its move...
- Express Moves on India. // Traffic World;10/31/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 44, p37
Reports that Federal Express Corp., an air express carrier, has announced a large expansion of capacity and services in India. Condition of the country's export economy; Market of air express in the country; Plan of the company to add more flight frequencies and improve delivery times within the...
- How to Start a Courier Company? // Ibex;Jun2014, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p26
The article presents guidelines and suggestions related to the establishment of courier company in Pakistan.
- IT'S ALL IN THE DELIVERY. Lynn, Jacquelyn // Entrepreneur;May2000, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p121
Offers pieces of advice to businesses searching for a courier service company. How to select the type of service needed; Importance of defining one's terms; What to find out about the courier company; Benefits of talking to the owner of the courier service.