Latin America: Stones of the 1970s for 2009
- Latin America's Commodity Bust? Not Exactly. ROSNICK, DAVID // NACLA Report on the Americas;Fall2016, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p284
The article focuses on the condition of the commodity prices and services exported in several countries in Latin American and the Caribbean (LAC). The factors that contribute to the economic growth across the region that resulted to favorable trade shocks and high gross domestic product (GDP)...
- A RANKING OF LATIN AMERICAN ECONOMIES. // Market: Latin America;Jan2004, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p5
Presents a chart of projected gross domestic product variation for 2004 in Latin America.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Oct2003, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p1
Presents a chart on the economic indicators for the Latin American region from 2001 to 2004, including, real GDP growth and inflation.
- Mixed recovery. Hazelton, Scott // International Construction;Jul2009, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p20
The article discusses the economic outlook for Latin America as of 2009. It notes that during the 1st quarter of 2009, construction of new houses fell to -38.1% compared with the same period in 2008. Moreover, it predicts that the infrastructure growth in the region will be weaker in 2009 than...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Sep2004, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p1
Presents a chart of economic indicators of different regions in Latin America in 2004.
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Mauritius;Jan2005, p5
Presents information on the economic conditions of Mauritius as of January 2005. Estimate on the gross domestic product at market prices in 2004; Sectors that drove economic growth; Challenges currently faced by the Mauritian economy.
- Statistical Appendix. // Spring Report;2002, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p122
Presents tabular presentation of several economic indicators in European countries. Main macroeconomic indicators of Slovenia; Value added by activities and gross domestic product; Gross domestic product and primary incomes; Expenditure on gross domestic product; Main aggregates of national...
- A golden age. Côté, Marcel // CA Magazine;Dec2006, Vol. 139 Issue 10, p64
The article talks about the global economic developments. According to the author, gross domestic product in industrialized countries like Canada, has increased at an average rate of 2% to 3% annually while improved well being at their stage of development was more or less divorced from economic...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Mar2005, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p1
Presents data on economic indicators for Latin American countries from 2003 to 2006. Year-on-year real GDP growth; Inflation rate; Current account balance.