A New Spin on Public Relations
- FriendsYouKnow.com: Getting to know you. Wooten, Amy // Windy City Times;6/11/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p27
The article reviews the web site FriendsYouKnow.com.
- Koolanoo.com. Kustanowitz, Esther // American Jewish Life;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p52
The article reviews the web site Koolano.com.
- Social Networking Meets Investing. // BizEd;May/Jun2008, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p62
The article reviews the web site of Wall Street at UpDown.com.
- Searching the Twitter Realm. Notess, Greg R. // Online;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p43
The article reviews the free social networking and micro-blogging service Twitter.
- Kick Apps on Your Web site. Blanchfield, Theodora A. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Dec2006, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p103
The article reviews the web site Kick Apps.
- Facing Off with Facebook: Email for the 21st Century. Hammond, Jason // Feliciter;2007, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p154
The article reviews the web site WWW.facebook.com from social networking.
- care space is your space. // Community Care;8/28/2008, Issue 1736, p13
The article reviews the Web site www.communitycare.co.uk/carespace in Great Britain.
- New Social Networking Site for Teachers. // Curriculum Review;Sep2008, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p4
The article reviews the web site TeacherEvents.com, designed to be a social networking site for teachers.
- David Hasselhoff Social Network. McEleny, Charlotte // New Media Age;7/17/2008, p40
The article reviews the web site David Hasselhoff Social Network from David Hasselhoff, available at davidhasselhoff.com.
- One-stop social networking: FriendFeed brings content to you. Celsi, Claire // Public Relations Tactics;Oct2008, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p14
The article reviews the Web site FriendFeed started by Paul Buchheit.