- THE TOP TEN. // Dirt Bike;Jan2008, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p88
The article discusses the top ten dirt bike motorcycle racers in what is thought to be the toughest off-road racing series in the U.S., the Grand National Cross Country (GNCC). The race was won in 2007 by English racer David Knight. Others in the top ten finishers included Barry Hawk, Charlie...
- MULUNS BREAKS JOSH'S STRANGLEHOLD. // Australian Motorcycle News;12/7/2011, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p181
The article reports that FMF/KTM rider Charlie Mullins was successful in winning the Grund National Cross Country (GNCC) title despite the bad performance of motorcyclists Josh Strang and Paul Whibley.
- GNCC. // Dirt Bike;Dec2011, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p18
The article reports that Charlie Mullins won in the VP Racing Fuels Mountain Ridge Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) held in Somerset, Pennsylvania.
- Quick Tip Off-Road Setup With Charlie Mullins. // Dirt Rider;Nov2010, Issue 335, p23
The article presents some suggestions from leading enduro series rider Charlie Mullins concerning the importance of a good suspension system and controls during a race.
- THE MELTING PIT. // Dirt Bike;Jun2009, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p68
The article focuses on the World Off Road Championship Series (WORCS) race in Arizona in January 2009. The state has been known for hosting motorcycle events and attracting the most remarkable racers in the nation. The race has become successful through the participation of racers like Charlie...
- ROOST: OFF-ROAD REPORT. // Dirt Bike;Dec2006, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p22
The article discusses news concerning off-road dirt bike racing. Juha Salminen dominated the GNCC schedule and is taking some time off after receiving a title. Yamaha racer Nathan Kanney won the Unadilla round, which was affected by heavy rain, by beating Brock Hepler, John Dowd, and Bobby Kiniry.
- TEAM USA GRINDS IT OUT. Kariya, Mark // Dirt Bike;Jan2010, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p50
The article focuses on the experiences of the Team USA at the 84th Maxxis FIM International Six Days Enduro motorcycle race at Figueira da Foz in Coimbra, Portugal. It notes that Ricky Dietrich was not able to finish the race when the clutch of his KX450F motorcycle went out. It cites that other...
- KTM FAMILY ENDURO SERIES. // Dirt Rider;Aug2012, Issue 356, p32
The article reports on the 2012 Rad Dad Enduro motorcycle racing held near West Point, Tennessee, where Michael Lafferty, Charlie Mullins and Russell Bobbit helped first-time enduro riders know their way around.
- RATTLESNAKE NATIONAL ENDURO. // Dirt Bike;Oct2014, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p13
The article offers information on the 2014 Rattlesnake National Enduro motorcycle racing championship and mentions that Factory FMF/KTM racing teams' riders Russell Bobbitt and Charlie Mullins are out from the series.