- Kitchen Virgin No More. Schilling, Becky // FoodService Director;6/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p6
The article offers information related to foodservice industry in the U.S., highlighting the author's experience of having the opportunity to cook in the Culinary Institute of America's Greystone kitchen.
- Escoffier Restaurant. Cavanaugh, Bonnie Brewer // Nation's Restaurant News;05/22/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p164
Reports on the consistent food quality and service provided by Escoffier Restaurant located at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. Uniqueness of the staff; Ability of the restaurant to meet customer expectations; Maintenance of a five-star rating.
- KETTLE CUISINE SWEET POTATO BISQUE. // Restaurant Business;2/1/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p71
The article informs that Kettle Cuisine Inc. has added to its lineup of more than 60 fresh refrigerated soups. Sweet Potato Bisque is made with sweet and white potatoes, chicken stock, Madeira, and sherry vinegar. It's available in 8-lb. Cryovac packages (2 to a case).
- CIA to host Joe Baum Forum on the Future confab. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/13/99, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p62
Features the highlights of The Joe Baum Forum on the Future--Sustainable Cuisine: Food for Tomorrow's Table which will be hosted by the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York on September 24-25, 1999. Includes forum on the future and overview of sustainability issues; Keynote...
- Bindi helps CIA launch Italian food and wine center. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p81
Reports on the opening of the Colavita Center for Italian Food and Wine at The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. Participation of the Bindi Dessert Station in the opening ceremonies.
- Beef checkoff hosts 'steak immersion' event. // High Plains Journal;8/6/2012, Vol. 130 Issue 32, p18-B
The article reports that the Cattlemen's Beef Board has hosted an educational event and a steak immersion at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone in Saint Helena, California for helping decision makers from more than 30 major foodservice operators, major retail chains in the U.S.
- Produce First! Initiative Attracts More Retailers. Sung, Amy // SN: Supermarket News;10/27/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 43, p51
The article highlights the Produce First! American Menu Initiative developed by Produce for Better Health Foundation and the Culinary Institute of America in Wilmington, Delaware. The event is aimed at promoting restaurant and foodservice menus and an answer to the supermarkets' offering of...
- CIA gala raises record-setting amount for student scholarships. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/10/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p90
Highlights the Annual Gala at the Culinary Institute of America in the U.S. Number of food service industry members attended; Details of the activities; Motto of the CIA.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/25/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 33, p14
The article presents news briefs related to foodservice. 25 U.S. Air Force foodservice men and women were awarded the chance by the Hennessy Travelers Association Educational Foundation to attend an educational program at The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. President and...