- Heinz to Combine Grocery, Foodservice Units. // Prepared Foods;Nov99, Vol. 168 Issue 11, p30
Reports on the plans of H.J. Heinz Co. to consolidate all of its United States grocery and food service businesses into a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based campus in 1999. Goals in consolidating the business; Management of the consolidated business.
- H.J. Heinz plans to unify grocery, foodservice units. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/18/99, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p82
Reports on food products maker H.J. Heinz Co.'s plan to consolidate its grocery and foodservice businesses in the United States. Restructuring to combine the sales forces of different divisions; Establishment of North American campus in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Supplier digest. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p78
Highlights news developments related to food service industry in the United States as of November 2, 1998. Includes H.J. Heinz Co.'s selection of Leo Burnett Co. Inc. to oversee global advertising for its Heinz Ketchup; Appointment of Andrew Patterson as the national sales director of...
- Heinz Foodservice plan could create 80 new jobs in Telford. // Grocer;3/8/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8144, p61
The article reports that around 80 jobs could be created on a proposed consolidation of H.J. Heinz Co, L.P.'s European foodservice manufacturing operations in Telford, England as of March 8, 2014.
- Kraft makes Platinum pledge to WFF. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/24/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p66
Reports that Kraft Food Service has pledged a financial commitment as a Platinum Elite sponsor to the Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF). Requirements to qualify for the Platinum Elite level; Schedule of the WFF conference.
- Manufacturer News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2001, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p120
Provides updates on the food service industry in the United States as of March 2001. Appointment of Gerard Bertholon as vice president of Cuisine Solutions; Winner of the Package of the Year Award given by the Association for Dressings and Sauces; Plan of Kraft Foods to integrate Nabisco Food...
- You and your customers will love. Fernberg, Pat // Food Management;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p100
Maxwell House Freeze Dried coffees from Kraft Food Services enable one to serve the finest quality coffee on demand without the mess and labor of grinding beans, thawing concentrates, changing filters, or emptying grounds. Packages of 100 percent Colombian/100 Colombian Decaf, 100 percent...
- Kraft Foodservice launches recipe contest for professionals. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p162
Reports that Kraft Foodservice is inviting professional chefs to enter its KraftFoodservice.com Recipe Contest. Rules of the contest; Prizes; Criteria for judging.
- Kraft gives more juice to food service unit via CBS/Dr.... Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;03/30/98, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p8
Deals with the food service activities of several food companies in the United States. Details on the partnership of Kraft Food Service company with CBS company; Information on the growth of smoothies and juices sales; Brief account on the entrance of Tyson company into the non-traditional food...