- Home meal delivery saves costs for hospital system. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management Exclusive Insight;11/6/2015, p3
The article focuses on Flavor Harvest, a home meal delivery service by Lee Memorial Health System in Florida; quotes by Larry Altier, System Director, on their procedure of service; and the psychological support provided to the patients by this program.
- Home Meal Delivery Saves Costs for Hospital. // Food Management;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p41
The article offers information on the Flavor Harvest home meal delivery program delivery service at Lee Memorial Health System, which supplied discharged patients with four weeks of nutrition meals along with dietary counseling. It says that the program has expanded in 2016, presenting the view...
- From CEO to motivator. Japsen, Bruce // Modern Healthcare;06/23/97, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p30
Focuses on the resignation of James R. Nathan, from the position of president and chief executive officer of Lee Memorial Health Systems, Fort Myers, Florida to become a consultant. Information on Nathan's tenure at the health care system; Insight on Lee Memorial Health Systems.
- Cape Coral accepts Lee Memorial offer. Shriver, Kelly; Greene, Jay // Modern Healthcare;6/10/96, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Cape Coral Hospital in Florida by Lee Memorial Health System after the hospital rejected the bid offered by Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp. Amount of Lee Memorial's acquisition; Scandals involving executives of Cape Coral Hospital.
- Cape Coral saga may end as it started. Greene, Jay // Modern Healthcare;4/08/96, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p14
Reports on the agreement by trustees of Cape Coral Hospital to sell the hospital to Lee Memorial Health System. Sale price; Features of the financial problems by Cape Coral; Comment by Peter Young, healthcare industry analyst.
- What's hot, what's not in the world of waste management. Quayle, Catherine // Health Facilities Management;Nov99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p16
Discusses issues on waste management at Lee Memorial Health System in the United States. Choice preferred by Lee Memorial to upgrade its incinerator; Comments from Michael Garvin, president of Garvin Consulting Services; Details on hauling charges.
- Florida hospitals regionalize menus. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the implementation of a regional menu at the Sarasota Memorial Health System in Sarasota, Florida and Lee Memorial Health System in Fort Myers, Florida. Availability of meal options.
- Sweet Harvest September II Dr. Sweet's backyard Wichita. // Liberty Press;Oct2007, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p19
Several photographs from the Sweet A'Fair backyard picnic fund raising event are presented.
- Columbia bids for Cape Coral as Lee Memorial talks drag on. Greene, Jay // Modern Healthcare;6/03/96, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p6
Reports on Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp.'s bid to acquire Cape Coral Hospital in Florida. Dragging negotiations between Cape Coral and Lee Memorial Health System as a factor in Columbia's bid.