Hormel Launches Continuing Education For Chefs
- Hormel Partners With CIA. // Food Management;Aug2008, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p82
The article reports on the announcement by Hormel Foods Corp. and its foodservice division concerning their partnership with the Culinary Institute of America to provide a leadership program. It is noted that the Culinary Enrichment and Innovation Program is intended for commercial and...
- marketwatch. // FoodService Director;7/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p4
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. food service sector. The foodservice division of Hormel Foods Corp. has partnered with The Culinary Institute of America to provide a leadership program to a select group of commercial and non-commercial chefs from around the country. Parkhurst Dining...
- Chefs 'n the hood. Morton, Alan // Restaurant Business;1/20/94, Vol. 93 Issue 2, p48
Features the training programs on foodservice in the Culinary Institute of America in New York City. Skill enhancement programs; Facilities; Professional development and benefits.
- CIA offers courses for food enthusiasts. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/11/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p36
Reports on the addition of one-day classes to the Spring 2002 Programs for Food Enthusiasts of the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York. Schedule of the one-day classes; Citations of the recipes covered; Contact information.
- Chaine creates CIA scholarship fund. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/12/96, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p19
Reports on the Chaine des Rotisseurs Foundation's creation of a scholarship fund for The Culinary Institute of America. Presentation of the first installment of the pledge; Thrust of the scholarship fund.
- CIA to open new Italian food center. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;08/16/99, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p20
Discloses that the Culinary Institute of America in New York City is opening its Center for Italian Food and Wine at the school's campus in Hyde Park, New York State. Offer of degree and continuing education programs; Features of the center.
- New courses for adults & kids at CIA's culinary boot camp. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;02/15/99-02/22/99, Vol. 9 Issue 21, p29
Reports on the Culinary Institute of America's (CIA) launching of a lineup of culinary courses and travel programs for food enthusiasts in New York City. Chefs participating in the courses; Schedule of the culinary boot camp program; Contact information.
- CIA offers unique culinary travel programs. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;01/08/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p10
Announces the offer of the Worlds of Flavor International Travel Programs by the Culinary Institute of America in Greystone, California. Implication of the program for chefs and other culinary professionals; Focus on foreign cuisine; Schedule of the 2001 culinary foreign trips; Courses offered...
- Tourism Company to promote culinary arts. Chevako, Terry // Caribbean Business;1/19/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p18
Reports on Puerto Rico Tourism Co.'s announcement that the Culinary Institute of America will begin a 30-week culinary training program at the University of Puerto Rico School of Hotel & Restaurant Administration on January 23, 1995. Accessibility of the program to aspiring chefs and cooks; Costs.