Gulf Books' Director Buys Out Trade List With Plans To 'Fine Tune' Titles
- Fall children's audio and video: Gulf Publishing. Schnol, Janet // Publishers Weekly;7/18/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 29, p215
Lists audiotape versions of children's books from Gulf Publishing. `Hank the Cowdog #23: Moonlight Madness,' by John Erickson; `Hank Audio Pack #1,' by John Erickson; Contact information.
- Gulf buys computer book publisher. // Publishers Weekly;7/28/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 30, p16
Reports that Gulf Publishing Company has acquired Jamsa Press. Expectations for Jamsa; Background information on the company.
- distribution daybook. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;12/8/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 49, p19
Covers updates on the book distribution industry in the U.S. as of December 2003. Sales performance of book distributor Independent Publishers Group; Establishment of Wilson & Associates by John W. Wilson.
- Nature reserve warden. // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Dec97, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p105
Profiles John Wilson, nature reserve warden at RSPB Leighton Moss and Morecombe Bay. Career background; Typical workday; Ambitions.
- John Wilson: "Our Generation's Most Devoted Encourage of Fine Hymnody.". Leaver, Robin A. // Hymn: A Journal of Congregational Song;Autumn2006, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p20
The article presents an obituary for John Wilson, a hymnal editor.
- Word from Fisherman John Wilson. // Los Angeles Magazine;Nov2009, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p135
This article presents a quotation by John Wilson, a fisherman based in Los Angeles, California, on fishing.
- Investors pump money into Gulf Publishing. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p22
Reports that investment firm SCF Partners and venture capital firm Battery Ventures LP have announced that they have invested $20 million in Houston, Texas-based Gulf Publishing Co.
- Clarion Technical Conferences Sets A High Bar. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec2014, Vol. 241 Issue 12, p112
An interview with B.J. Lowe, co-producer of the Pipeline Pigging and Integrity Management Conference (PPIM) and organizer of the Clarion Technical Conferences, is presented. Topics discussed include when and how he decided to build a career in the energy industry, his primary jobs while working...
- `Cowdog' rounds up audiobook hits. Rosenblum, Trudi Miller // Billboard;9/3/94, Vol. 106 Issue 36, p64
Reports on the success of Hank The Cowdog children's audiobook series published by Gulf Publishing and authored by John R. Erickson. Introduction into the audiobooks market; Number of units sold from 1982 to 1994; Appeal of the Western adventure series to children; Erickson's accounts of the...