Weighing The Pros And Cons Of Vendor-Specific Certifications
- NCSFA Announces Graduates. // Construction Bulletin;7/8/2005, Vol. 290 Issue 15, p8
Reports that the National Conference of State Fleet Administrators has announced the Professional, Advanced, and Master's Degree Certification Graduates in the U.S.
- The Meaning of a "Title". White, David // Texas Psychologist;Winter2011, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p3
The article discusses the title of Psychologist, which is earned by individuals who meet the prerequisite qualifications. It states that the Psychologist's Licensing Act provides that only individuals with a doctoral degree shall be identified as Psychologists. Misrepresentation is said to be...
- WHAT DO CREDENTIALS, CERTIFICATIONS, AND DEGREES MEAN? // Medical Economics;11/10/2013, Vol. 90 Issue 21, pS8
The article presents information on the credentials, certifications, and degrees being awarded to financial advisers in the U.S. The Accredited Asset Management Specialists designation is awarded by the College for Financial Planning to investment professionals who satisfy its 12-module AAMSÂ®...
- Successful ARM and CRM Program Designees. // Risk Management (00355593);Apr86, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p77
This article lists the recipients of the Associate in Risk Management and Canadian Risk Management Diploma designations in December 1985.
- Pharmacy titles expanding: Do you know what they all mean? Gebhart, Fred // Drug Topics;3/18/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 6, pHSE1
Discusses the expansion of pharmacy titles in the U.S. Reasons behind the changes and addition in pharmacy titles; Overview of the history of the expansion of pharmacy titles; Discussion on the public's confusion with the proliferation of pharmacy titles.
- California Community Colleges Must Improve Degree Completion, Says Report. // Student Affairs Leader;3/1/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p3
The article focuses on a study which emphasizes the need for California community colleges to improve students' degree completion. The results of the study revealed that only 60% of the students seek a degree or certificate while only 25% were able to transfer to a university or earn an...
- Fortune 500 businesses in alliance with University of Bridgeport. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/26/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 30, pS18
Features the curriculum offered by the University of Bridgeport's Stamford campus in Connecticut. Alliance with Syracuse University for the establishment of the Center for Business Information Technologies; Mission of the Stamford campus; Concentrations of the degree and certification programs...
- More Education, More Designations Certifications. Conrad, Lee // U.S. Banker;Apr2005, Vol. 115 Issue 4, p49
Examines the academic degrees and certifications sought by banks and wealth management employees in the United States to improve their career development options. Educational requirements for bank and financial industry employees; Effect of designations on the employees' salaries; Banks that...
- The Great Debate. Parmalee, Thomas A. // American Funeral Director;Mar2008, Vol. 131 Issue 3, p46
The article discusses the issues on the debate over whether or not to have a dual licensing program in order to be a funeral director and to be a certified embalmer. The debate focuses on the Funeral Service-Arts degree. American Board of Funeral Service Education says the degree prepares...