- Courts switches to 'staff based' ads. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2007, Issue 5545, p58
The article reports on the television advertising campaign launched by Courts in Great Britain. According to chief executive Bruce Cohen, the campaign will replace their Take It Easy campaign which will focus on the enthusiasm, commitment and customer service of their staff. The campaign is...
- Malaysian move lifts Courts. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p5
Reports on the increase in the stock price of British furniture company Courts following a listing for a subsidiary on the Malaysian stock market.
- Courts UK dips back into the red. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p5
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Courts in Great Britain for the year ended March 31, 2003. Operating loss; Operating profits; Increase in sales.
- Back to the future. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p4
Reports the opening of a flagship store by Courts Co. in Canterbury, England. Company background; Products offered by the company; Sales performance.
- Court enjoys UK sales leap. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2000-12/22/2000, Issue 5218, p2
Reports on the financial situation of British furniture company Courts.
- Courts to concentrate on boosting customers. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2003, Issue 5342, p3
Reports on the marketing strategies of the furniture retailer Courts in Great Britain. Effort of the company to restore the store chain; Decline in the sales of the firm; Growth of the orders from the customers.
- FTBA applauds Courts' support. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2002, Issue 5273, p29
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture chain Courts has donated to the British Red Cross after winning the inaugural Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association Supporter's Award.
- Super moves. Vines // Cabinet Maker;02/12/99, Issue 5125, p16
Highlights Courts' aim to make its superstores a one stop shop in the British home furnishings market. Expansion sites; Concepts that will be introduced in Courts' latest stores; Courts' appeal to whole age range and type.
- Courts plans brand positioning revamp. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);9/18/2003, p10
Courts PLC is to relaunch its brand next year through a multi-million-pound marketing campaign likely to encompass a new visual identity and positioning. The furniture retailer, which has introduced a new management team over the past twelve months, is in the early stages of a comprehensive...