- Upscale site caters to discriminating shoppers. // Link-Up;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p13
Focuses on the products offered by www.BestSelections.com, an upscale shopping site. Launching of the sites in various locations; Reason behind the creation of the site; Items which can be found in the site.
- Europeans unite behind retail Web site. Bidlake, Suzanne // Advertising Age International;Nov97, p21
Reports the launching of a European online shopping service called E-Christmas. Features of the service; Reason the service was created; Expected number of visitors of the online shopping service.
- Bring your friends and grab a bargain. Bonello, Deborah // Campaign;09/01/2000, Issue 35, p14
Focuses on CoShopper, a group-buying Web site that aims to help shoppers save money by buying items in bulk. Target demographics; Principals; Backers; Marketing; Competitors.
- Play Santa On The 'Net. Blake, Kevin // Consumers' Research Magazine;Dec98, Vol. 81 Issue 12, p2
Lists several Web sites for gift shopping in the United States. Eli's Home Linens; Nambe; Bernard Chaudron; Features of the sites.
- Surf and shop. Weiner, Caren // Entertainment Weekly;12/05/97, Issue 408, p108
Highlights several Web sites for the holiday season. Reel; Alt. bookstore; Toys.com; Perfect Present Picker; Contact information.
- E-Tailors: An Online-Shopping Short List. // Glamour;Jun99, Vol. 97 Issue 6, p198
Presents a list of online-shopping site in the United States. Address of the Web sites; What the sites offer.
- PERSONAL SHOPPING FOR THE REST OF US. E.C. // E: The Environmental Magazine;May/Jun2006, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p56
The article reviews the Web site EcoShopper, www.theecoshopper.com.
- Hassle free shopping on the Internet. Carlo, Natacha Suarez // Caribbean Business;12/3/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p44
Introduces several Web sites for cybershoppers. QVC Incorporated's iQVC; Gap Organizers; Www.virtualvin.com.
- Bargain hunting on the Web. Coward, Cheryl // Black Enterprise;Jul98, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p89
Features Web sites for online shoppers. Includes Amazon.com's site; Egghead Discount Software's virtual storefront; MicroWarehouse; Microsoft's Car Point.