Geometric finds at Long Point
- Two week formula is a hit for Peter Guild At Home. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;10/16/98, Issue 5110, p3
Reports on the success of sofa manufacturer Peter Guild's first At Home event, which finished October 9, 1998 with 70-80 trade customers in attendance. Expectations for more retailers to attend; Areas of focus; Reception to four products unveiled during the event.
- A classic mix of leather and fabric. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p8
Reports that a selection of sofas from Gamamoble were on display at the 2001 Dublin Furniture Fair in Dublin, Ireland.
- Lebus combination takes a stop forward. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p4
Focuses on sofa designs unveiled by Lebus and Arkana at ChristieTyler's At Home show in September 2000. Leather trim and acrylic velour patterned fabric; Motion furniture rectiliner; Fabric colors; Retail prices; Models relaunched by Arakana revised format.
- Dramatic Saracen is front runner from JDP. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p5
Features the sofa designs unveiled by various manufacturers at the Long Point exhibition in third week of September 2000. JDP Furniture Group's bold and striking Saracen; Inspiration's modern offering called Ibis; Parker & Farr's Art Deco Broadway with scatter cushion back and pleated armed...
- St Mungo's makes an exhibition of itself. Jones, Morag Cuddeford // Brand Strategy;Nov2003, Issue 177, p7
Reports on Saint Mungo Association's cardboard sofa exhibited during the Autumn Ideal Home exhibition held last November 2003, London. Title of the exhibited sofa; Designer of the couch; Reason why the association have chosen such design.
- Pegasus prepares for takeoff. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2001, Issue 5267, p5
Reports the launch of reclining chairs, Stressless and fixed back sofas by Ekornes at The Furniture Show in Great Britain. Intention to build a strong sale over the past year; Features of the chair; Availability of models in a variety of woodens.
- THE MAIN EVENT. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2009, Issue 5624, p18
The article reviews the exhibition "Interiors Birmingham 2009" held at National Exhibition Centre in Solihull, England from January 18-21, 2009.
- G Plan goes to Nevada. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, p3
Reports on G Plan Upholstery's launch of its sofa furniture at the Furniture Show in Great Britain in January 2001.
- Contour in seductive mood for C-T At Home. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p3
Reports the launching of the fabrics Obsession and Seduction from Contour during the Christie-Tyler's at Home television program in Great Britain. Introduction of automatic and manual recliner actions by Lexus; Exhibition of the Royale lady's chair from Charnwood; Release of the pillowback...