Laura Ashley to roll out standalone home furnishing stores
- Furnishing sales leap 20% at Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p1
Reports on the increase of sales of home furnishings at Great Britain-based Laura Ashley from 1999 to 2000.
- Variety is spice of sales for Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p2
Reports on the growth in sales of the home furnishings company Laura Ashley. Reason for the growth in sales of the company; Estimation of the turnover and profits of the company in October 2002.
- Store closures reduce Laura Ashley sales. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2011, Issue 5755, p9
The article reports on the declining retail sales of Laura Ashley following the closures of its unprofitable stores in Great Britain.
- War threat forces Laura Ashley to run for cover. // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2002, Issue 5313, p5
Reports that furniture manufacturer, Laura Ashley Holdings PLC has scaled back plans for its store opening program in 2003 in the face of market uncertainty in Great Britain.
- Laura Ashley sells its U.S. operations. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/29/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 82, p10
Reports that women's wear and home furnishings retailer Laura Ashley PLC is planning to sell its North American subsidiary to Laura Ashley Inc. formed by major shareholders and North American management. Plan to write off amounts due from the North American business; Sale or closure of the...
- Express range delivers double-digit growth. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p1
Reports the financial performance in home furnishing sales of the company Laura Ashley in Great Britain. Percentage growth of home furnishing sales; Continuation of the sales growth until the autumn; Plans for the launching of the e-commerce website of the company.
- Multiple reports sales drop. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2014, Issue 5889, p8
The article reports on the decrease in sales of home furnishing retailer Laura Ashley by 0.9% in the first quarter of 2014 with furniture accounted for 30% from its operation in Great Britain in the financial year ended January 25, home accessories with 29% and decorating products at 23%.
- Shares rise with LA speculation. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p5
Reports on the continued increase in the share prices of Laura Ashley due to the speculation on an imminent takeover offer.
- Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p10
Evaluates the furniture store of Laura Ashley located at 90 George Street in Edinburgh, Scotland.