Dramatic Saracen is front runner from JDP
- JDP boost. // Cabinet Maker;8/13/2004, Issue 5401, p4
Reports on the expansion of the JDP Furniture Group's Leeds mill and veneering plant in Great Britain.
- Group firmly in the black despite turnover dip. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2014, Issue 5868, p10
The article reports on the decision of JDP Furniture Group Ltd., the parent company of luxury furniture manufacturer Parker and Farr, to trade positively despite failure to establish year on year increase in sales and profits.
- Better by Farr. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p12
Highlights the views of Norma Kerry, head of upmarket upholstery manufacturer Parker & Farr, concerning the furniture industry in Great Britain. Career advancement; Emphasis on quality; Non-downgrading of materials despite unfavorable market conditions; Preference for traditional, hand-stitched...
- Creature comforts. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p14
Presents comments from various retailers, manufacturers and agents in the furniture industry in the European Union. Remarks of Norma Kerry, marketing director of Parker & Farr, on the company's forte; Explanation of Paul Morgan of Hafren Furnishers concerning the company's sales trend; Statement...
- Silk in all shapes and sizes. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p3
Features the silk fabrics in the products of the company Parker & Farr in the United States.
- JDP Furniture Group's profits soar. // Cabinet Maker;2/4/2011, Issue 5723, p10
The article reports on the increase of pre-tax profit of group owner of furniture brands, JDP Furniture Group Ltd. by 2.35 million-pounds and total sales of 50.85 million-pounds in 2010.
- Geometric finds at Long Point. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p6
Highlights the sofas unveiled by various British manufacturers at the Long Point exhibition during the third week of September 2000.
- Two week formula is a hit for Peter Guild At Home. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;10/16/98, Issue 5110, p3
Reports on the success of sofa manufacturer Peter Guild's first At Home event, which finished October 9, 1998 with 70-80 trade customers in attendance. Expectations for more retailers to attend; Areas of focus; Reception to four products unveiled during the event.
- Parker and Farr targets modern buyer with new launch. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2013, Issue 5826, p8
The article reports that the furniture manufacturer Parker and Farr Furniture Ltd. of JDP Furniture Group Ltd. is about to launch its English Collection of furniture in Mayfair area in London, England on March 2013.