Chelsea shows focus on suede and leather
- Walker & Homer quartet for The BFM Summer Furniture Show. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Discloses the plans of four Walker & Homer upholstery companies to exhibit at The BFM Summer Furniture Show in August 1999.
- Show preview: Long Point. // Cabinet Maker;04/10/98, Issue 5083, p16
Previews some of the upholstery and furniture that will be showcased at the Long Point exhibition on April 26-29, 1998 in Nottingham, England. Includes Somerville from Henderson Russell; Carmargue from Verana Furniture; Rufus small sofa from Insitu.
- Value drives upholstery. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p16
Focuses on upholstery producers' participation in the January 2003 Canadian Home Furnishings Market, held in Toronto, Ontario. Dominant theme of quality at an affordable price point; Most popular prices on Canadian retail floors for stationary sofas; Exhibition of home theater seating; Revival...
- All American Furniture Expo set for Sept. 4-5. // Furniture/Today;7/21/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 46, p32
The article offers information on the All American Furniture Exposition to be held at the Lancaster Convention Centre in Lancaster, Pennsylvania from September 4-5, 2014 which will exhibit products ranging from furniture of bedroom and dining room to upholstery and cribs.
- WADING IN. // Cabinet Maker;2/12/2016, Issue 5968, p22
The article focuses on upholstery manufacturer Wade Upholstery which launched new models, one range extension to brand favorite, Radley and an entire selection of new fabrics during the January Furniture Show. Wade's new models, Camden and Pandora, utilize the factory's skills and indicate the...
- Alternative Las Vegas show at Plaza spotlights upholstery. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;7/16/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p26
The article reports that the Las Vegas Furniture Show in Nevada that will be held from July 29 to August 2, 2007 will have five new exhibitors in summer 2007. The event will occupy around 25,000 square feet in the Plaza Hotel ballroom. New to the event are Davis International, Franklin Corp.,...
- Italian brand inks launch date for Manchester. // Cabinet Maker;6/28/2013, Issue 5842, p7
The article reports on the plan of fresh sofa supply company Digio to launch the Italian fabric upholstery brand during the Manchester Furniture show in July 2013.
- Furniture activity rated good at Nationwide winter show. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;2/23/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p16
Reports that Nationwide Marketing Group's 2003 winter buying show in New Orleans, Louisiana, generated good business for exhibiting furniture manufacturers. Attitudes of furniture buyers; Growing business of home theater seating; Upholstery line of United Furniture Inds.
- THE MAIN EVENT. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2009, Issue 5624, p18
The article reviews the exhibition "Interiors Birmingham 2009" held at National Exhibition Centre in Solihull, England from January 18-21, 2009.