Testing issue highlighted
- Jay-Be warning on copies. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p4
Reports on furniture company Jay-Be's action against rival companies to protect its intellectual property.
- Jay-Be doubles advertising spend for '98 bedstead campaign. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p7
Reports on Great Britain-based bed manufacturer Jay-Be's 1998 advertising campaign. Features of the company's print advertisements; Products included in Jay-Be's campaign; Other public relations initiatives of the company.
- Competition offers cash for displays. // Cabinet Maker;10/30/98, Issue 5112, p5
Reports on furniture firm Jay-Be's offering of cash prize for a store display competition. Prizes at stake in the competition.
- Jay-Be shines with its 5 sofa range. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p2
Focuses on Britain-based furniture manufacturer Jay-Be's launching of its five range of upholstery at the 1998 BFM Summer Furniture Show. Designs; Colors available; Price range; Launching as Jay-Be's first entry to the upholstery market.
- Those who dare win... // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p32
Focuses on the success of Jay-Be in the bedroom furniture industry in Great Britain. History of the company; Potential revenue of Galaxy; Exploration in the world of cabinets.
- New rules offer opportunity to sell safety. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p34
Reports on the reluctance of the bedding industry to adopt improved mattress flammability protection in Durham, North Carolina. Response of the industry to legislative change; Improvement of fire safety as a marketing opportunity; Increase of operating expenses.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2005, Issue 5457, p8
Features the award winning storage bed designer and manufacturer, Jay-Be company in Great Britain. Details of the company's product lines.
- Jay-Be parades 10 new models. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/20/99, Issue 5151, p2
Reports on ten furniture launches unveiled by Jay-Be at the BFM Summer Furniture Show.
- Celebrity launch at BFM's summer show. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/10/98, Issue 5096, p4
Reports that television celebrity Shane Richie will appear at the BFM Summer Furniture Show in Birmingham, England in August 1998 to launch Jay-Be's product and retailer initiatives. Remarks from Kate Hardcastle, Jay-Be marketing manager; Comment from William Mann, event director, about Shane's...