What's New In Chicago This Week?
- You Heard It First At Comdex. // Wireless Week;11/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p38
Deals with the highlights of the Comdex computing show. Expanded program of Ericsson through the Bluetooth Special Interest Group; Plan of Nokia to ship its Communicator 9290 to the United States; Demonstration for the Treo handset from Handspring Inc.
- Pixo Cuts Staff, But Doors Remain Open. Bassuener, Kristy // Wireless Week;9/2/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p8
Reports on the downsizing of Pixo. Denial on the unconfirmed reports on the closure of the company; Product of the company; Investors of Pixo.
- Pixo pictures access beyond today's WAP protocol. Bruno, Antony // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p7
Reports on Pixo Inc.'s development of a software platform for mobile phones.
- PIXO PLATFORM 2.0 INTRODUCED FOR WIRELESS WEB PHONES. // Computer Protocols;Nov2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p2
Features the Pixo Platform 2.0 computer software introduced by Pixo, Inc. for wireless web phones.
- Palm originals launch new venture. // PC Week;11/09/98, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p6
Reports that Handspring company secured a license for 3Com's Palm operation system along with venture capital from various companies. Aims of the company.
- Developers Unite. // Wireless Week;02/05/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the agreement signed between Pixo Inc. and OLOTEK. Factors that contributed to the progress of the agreement; Significance of the deal.
- POCKET DIAGNOSTIC. Gordon, Jacques // Motor Age;Jun2002, Vol. 121 Issue 6, p26
Features several innovative Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) tools. Tips on what to look for when buying a PDA; Performance rating for the Handspring Visor and the Smart Data Systems; Applications of the Casio PocketPC.
- Handspring beats estimates. // RCR Wireless News;1/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p26
Reports on the financial performance of handheld maker Handspring Inc. as of January 2001 in San Francisco, California.
- Handspring Warns Of Lower Revenue. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;4/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p23
Reports that Handspring Inc. is expecting a lower than expected revenue in the second quarter of 2002. Companies in which Handspring signed deals with; Actions taken in the Visor product line.