- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p42
Presents charts of the stock performance of public wireless firms in the United States as of June 12, 2000.
- Stockwatch. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p32
Presents statistical information on stock performances of telecommunication business enterprises for November 10, 1997.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;8/19/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p24
Presents charts and graphs depicting the stocks of telecommunication industry in the U.S. as of August 2002. Increase on the shares of Viacom Inc.; Advertising growth of the industry; Stock prices for News Corp.
- Stockwatch. // RCR;7/22/96, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p13
Presents charts that track the performance of telecommunication stocks for the week ending July 18, 1996. Dollar gainer; Dollar loser; Percentage gainer; Percentage loser; Index.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;01/04/99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p24
Presents charts and graphs depicting the stock-market performance of players in the wireless communications industry in the United States as of January 4, 1999. Includes ADC Telecommunications; AirTouch Communications; Aliant Communications.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p90
Presents charts and graphs reflecting the stock performance of telecommunication companies in from January 27 to February 3, 1999. Gainers include ADC Telecommunications, Aerial Communications and British Telecom; Losers include AirTouch Communications, Alcatel Alsthom and Alliant Communications.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;12/10/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p24
Presents charts and graphs depicting telecommunication industry stocks in the United States as of December 2001. Details on the movement in multi media index; List of percentage gainers and losers; Prices of stocks.
- Electronic Media stock index for the week ended May 23. // Electronic Media;06/02/97, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p20
Presents charts and graphs concerning the stocks of broadcast-related companies in the United States for the week ended May 23, 1997.
- Electronic Media stock index for the week ending Oct. 9. // Electronic Media;10/19/98, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p11
Presents charts and graphs depicting the performance of stocks of various telecommunication companies in the United States for the week ending October 9, 1998. Companies with biggest gains and losses.